“Bit of a tourist junk.”
Review of Devil's Bridge

$148.00*
and up
Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's
More attraction details
Owner description: Limestone arches formed by seawater erosion, this natural landmark is rumored to have been the site of mass suicides of slaves during slavery times.
Reviewed August 25, 2014

This isn't some great great huge bridge but just a section of lime stone that as been eaten away buy the sea creating a small section of rock that forms a small bridge. Not worth visiting on its own but as part of a tour its okay. Would be more impressive on a stormy day with big waves smashing into the rocks. I'd say it will collapse in the next 10-15 years so they'll need to come up with a new name by then.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Good place to stop and take pictures, but not a day spot. Near the sing ray city attraction, but not much more. The cliff is a little dangerous if you have small children. I wouldn't recommend it if your kids like to run around. The waves around the cliff are large and break against the rocks, creating a nice back drop.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We rented a car and drove around the island of Antigua. A 4x4 would have been better because the road to the bridge is not paved and had killer pot holes that cannot be avoided. We heard the bottom scrape a few times. The bridge is beautiful and the power of the ocean crashing against it was stunning. I had asked my DH to promise me he wouldn't try to cross it, I should have known better because at the end he took my 13 year old DS across. If you are driving around the island it is worth stopping, but it takes longer to drive down the dirt road to it than it does to explore it. I would not recommend crossing.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

It's a lovely drive and you get a really close view of the power of the sea crashing into the land, which is what has created the natural bridge-like structure.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed at Grand Pineapple and I'd read that it was a15 min. walk, there is possibly a short cut that looked water logged so we went the ' road ' way turn right from main gate then left on unmade road it is sin posted from the other direction it took a little more than 15 mins but we were in no hurry, be advised that there are no facilities when you get there so take a drink and visit the toilet before you go.
A really good example of coastal erosion with a couple of blow hole effects to catch you out when posing for pictures the brave may cross !