“Top notch!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Top notch!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband and I booked this excursion through Royal Caribbean while on our honeymoon. It was a great choice! I had never kayaked before but it was great fun, and the guide took some creatures our of the water to show us. It was a pretty long kayak trek and at the end, the guide kicked it up a notch and had us all race back to the boat! We then hopped back in the boats and went over to the snorkel area. This was also our first time snorkeling, but it was beautiful. You can't beat the view from the top of Great Bird Island, make sure you bring your camera! Afterwards, we went back to the island house for some refreshments and the cold towel to wipe our salty, sweaty faces was a bonus. I highly recommend this excursion!

Rocky Hill
“Best Excursion of My Caribbean Cruise”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This excursion had it all... kayaking in calm water and seeing marine life, snorkeling off the boat near coral reefs, boat ride to and from the kayak and snorkeling sites, fabulous views and photo opportunities, beach time, beer and light refreshments for sale, and upon docking at the excursion site, free rum punch and lounge chairs to sit overlooking the beautiful blue water for awhile before we hopped back onto the bus. Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides. Well worth the price.

upstateNY
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“One of the best excursions of our cruise”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Let me start out with - I do not swim. Don't snorkel, don't really like to get wet if I can avoid it. Yes, we signed up for a speed boat/kayaking/snorkeling/hike tour. Speed boat driver was awesome, crazy fun. Kayaking was a blast, the guide was pulling all kinds of critters out of the water to show us, and he was easy to keep up with. Actually the whole staff on the docks helping us get in/out of the kayaks were great. I stayed on the beach while my husband snorkeled, and one of the guys stayed back to make sure I was taken care of, super sweet! The hike up-hill (both ways :)) on Bird Island was really pretty, and the guide at the top was excellent explaining what we were seeing, what to watch out for, etc. It was an amazing 4 hours, which just flew by. At the end of the tour, we were brought back to the "office" with nice gardens, refreshments and an adorable little parrot that kept kissing my husband. It was a really nice day spent with sincerely nice people that are proud of their beautiful island.

Mount Vernon, New York
“A great experience!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My husband, two sons and their girlfriends went on the snorkel and kayak adventure. We all had such a great time. Both portions of the excursion were great, the guides were friendly and informative and we loved visiting the home of the owners after the tour. We were shown to a gorgeous garden where we were given rum punch and home made banana bread, made from bananas from their own trees. It was lovely.

Visited September 2013
Oakland, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Perfect Pleasure!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Wonderful & gracious guides and owners, great equipment with
added care and attention to detail, fun paddle trip & beautiful snorkel beach.
We returned to a wonderful facility & be greeted by the owners and staff
with fresh bananas & home made bread & beverages from the island.
We all loved the trip and had to purchase their logo shirts for our return to the US...
"STAY CLALM AND PADDLE ON"
5 stars for the low cost and value! We travel the world and this trip is one worth sharing!

Visited October 2013