“Perfect Pleasure!”

Paddles Snorkel and Kayak Eco Adventure
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Wonderful & gracious guides and owners, great equipment with
added care and attention to detail, fun paddle trip & beautiful snorkel beach.
We returned to a wonderful facility & be greeted by the owners and staff
with fresh bananas & home made bread & beverages from the island.
We all loved the trip and had to purchase their logo shirts for our return to the US...
"STAY CLALM AND PADDLE ON"
5 stars for the low cost and value! We travel the world and this trip is one worth sharing!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,085)

Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was 4 1/2 hours of well spent time in Antiqua. The launch location where we boarded our pontoon boat is a beautifully maintained tropical oasis. The tour guides were friendly and informative. The snorkeling area was very nice and had a decent variety of sea life - saw a moon jellyfish which was cool! The kayaking was fun and not difficult because of the calm waters within the mangroves. Our kayak guide showed us sea cucumbers, starfish, and conch. All around a great trip with a great company. Highly recommended!

3  Thank SiempreAmor
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We booked this excursion as part of our cruise and it exceeded our expectations. The tour guides were great, knowledgeable, and made sure everybody had a good time. After kayaking, snorkeling, and a boat ride we were taken to a garden for banana bread and drinks. This was by far the best island excursion we have ever done. Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

The staff was very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. Although I did not get to kayak due to pain in my back, my wife and I rode on the boat with our driver Gary and he was our personal guides and he is great at what he does. Very beautiful are where the kayaking and snorkeling takes place. Would definitely recommend and it I ever go back I hope my back will be able to handle the kayaking.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We book this trip through our Cruise Ship. We had a lot of fun. Beautiful scenery, nice staff. Highly recommended.