“Pei Wei Weston”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #66 of 132 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Tasty food and quick service. Pei Wei is great for a quick and inexpensive meal. There are many options to choose from and the food is good quality. My 2-year old son also loves the kids menu.

There are newer reviews for Pei Wei Asian Diner

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Little to no wait despite its's preppy Weston location. Parking is usually a problem, though, in the Weston Commons Shopping Center.

On September 25th, I had the Coconut Curry steak and fried rice. As for a drink, I had my usual water. The meal came as ordered - with extra sauce. It was hot and well prepared.

I will visit this location in the future.

/s/ William E. Lewis Jr, Davie, Cooper City, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Just ate there tonight. I have eaten at the Pei Wei in Pembroke Pines as well, food is the same. Good food, enough of it, decent choices. A good place to stop when you and some friends want to eat out and no one can make up their mind as to where.

I miss Stir Crazy at The Shops at Pembroke Gardens, I liked their fresh market service, where you fill up the bowl with raw ingredients and they cook it for you, like at a Mongolian BBQ. Pei Wei is a decent second choice.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went in with my husband and a friend, I do love the coke machine where you can choose from a variety of flavors. But what I don't like is that they will serve your food right when it is ready, so if a friends food is ready and yours still has 5 minutes to go. You are just sitting there starving staring at your friend eat. All in all the place was clean, cheap and food tasted good.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this fast food restaurant many times and have ordered different meals every time, I have never had a bad experience here, the food is good and their vegetable rolls are amazing! This is a restaurant chain, so when I travel and I see a Pei Wei, I know I can stop for lunch or dinner and can't go wrong! I'll definitely come back! The service is good too! I love the concept of the self service flow!