“Fresh food for the right price”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #61 of 133 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went in with my husband and a friend, I do love the coke machine where you can choose from a variety of flavors. But what I don't like is that they will serve your food right when it is ready, so if a friends food is ready and yours still has 5 minutes to go. You are just sitting there starving staring at your friend eat. All in all the place was clean, cheap and food tasted good.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this fast food restaurant many times and have ordered different meals every time, I have never had a bad experience here, the food is good and their vegetable rolls are amazing! This is a restaurant chain, so when I travel and I see a Pei Wei, I know I can stop for lunch or dinner and can't go wrong! I'll definitely come back! The service is good too! I love the concept of the self service flow!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This low cost Asian chain offers good value for the money. Although it is owned by PF Chang's, comparing the two is not fair. This is a lower cost place that does not offer full service. You walk up, order your meal, and they bring it to your table when it is ready. Given the price, it represents a decent value, but don't expect PF Chang's quality and service at Pei Wei prices.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have dined at this restaurant several times, unfortunately it seems that something has change, manager, chef, cooks ?? last fiasco....ordered Hot and Sour Soup, it was SO , but SO spicy that I had to throw it away..... I did not bother to call, since I didn't want to ruin my evening, but I am really thinking on forgetting about this restaurant.......

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Pei Wei, what can I say....I'm Asian, so I'm a critics when it comes to Asian food. Yeah, they have similar Asian food, but for me...it's nothing like a real Asian Cuisine. The one I ordered when I went to Pei Wei was awful. I had tofu with sautéed vegetables...the tofu was very dry & it doesn't look like tofu to me. The seasoning was a little bitter & salty at the same time, and greasy too. I had a couple bites, but I couldn't eat anymore after that. It's a little pricey too, so I just wasted my money....but I'm not planning to waste my money again, because that first time I came at Pei Wei to eat, will be my last!