“Cant go wrong at La Pequeña Colombia!”

La Pequena Colombia Bakery & Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 132 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
“Cant go wrong at La Pequeña Colombia!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I eat here often and everything has been fresh and delicious. The breads are delicious but go fast. The empanadas and arepa de choclo, and the carne asada are my favorites. Portions are huge but leave room for dessert the flan and tres leches are amazing!

• Visited April 2013

“Nice clean and good food”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to eat typical colombian food. The best among others. You will not be dissapointed. Good food, good service good prices. I will visit again soon

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good food and very good service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

It is what it is... Good food, better service.
I am not very knowledgeable of Colombian food, but my food was good, and the portions were generous.
Taste is homey, and unpretentious.
Me and friends were there for lunch on President's Day, and it was quite busy. I had the "small" ajiaco, which left me full. We shared "tostones", which were also good and plenty.
Wasn't blown off of my feet, bit I had a home-cooked meal feel that I would gladly repeat.

• Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“Nice food, not that great service”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had lunch there, my husband ordered a breaded chicken, with sweet plantains, rice and salad. And I had a grilled brisket with potatoes, rice and salad. The food was fantastic, very colombian style and deliciouse. But unfortunely we have to rate the service as mediocre. After waiting for a while we had to call the waitress to let her know we were there. The waitresses are not very kind, for example they hardly smile, they are lacking manners because they do not introduce themselves and when you say "thank you" for anything, they do not answer or maybe just whisper which is awful!. That's not nice....Colombian people are known for being hospitable and friendly. This place need a lot of that for sure!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Danielagh_2012
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Great staff and food”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

All though we went on Sunday afternoon, they had no problem letting us choose items from the breakfast menu. I could not finish my meal there was so much food and it as fantastic. I wish we had this type of restaurant closer to home, we would be regulars.

Visited January 2013