“Good food and very good service”

La Pequena Colombia Bakery & Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 132 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2013

It is what it is... Good food, better service.
I am not very knowledgeable of Colombian food, but my food was good, and the portions were generous.
Taste is homey, and unpretentious.
Me and friends were there for lunch on President's Day, and it was quite busy. I had the "small" ajiaco, which left me full. We shared "tostones", which were also good and plenty.
Wasn't blown off of my feet, bit I had a home-cooked meal feel that I would gladly repeat.

There are newer reviews for La Pequena Colombia Bakery & Restaurant

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had lunch there, my husband ordered a breaded chicken, with sweet plantains, rice and salad. And I had a grilled brisket with potatoes, rice and salad. The food was fantastic, very colombian style and deliciouse. But unfortunely we have to rate the service as mediocre. After waiting for a while we had to call the waitress to let her know we were there. The waitresses are not very kind, for example they hardly smile, they are lacking manners because they do not introduce themselves and when you say "thank you" for anything, they do not answer or maybe just whisper which is awful!. That's not nice....Colombian people are known for being hospitable and friendly. This place need a lot of that for sure!

1  Thank Danielagh_2012
Reviewed January 6, 2013

All though we went on Sunday afternoon, they had no problem letting us choose items from the breakfast menu. I could not finish my meal there was so much food and it as fantastic. I wish we had this type of restaurant closer to home, we would be regulars.

Reviewed January 10, 2011

Excellent food, service is incredible. Living in Weston, I used to go there one or two times per week. Now, living out of Weston, Florida, I still call to buy my calling cards by the phone and it is always a pleasure.
Every time I go back to Florida, I make sure I have lunch at the Pequena Colombia.

Reviewed June 17, 2010

Food was delicious, very friendly service. We had to wait for about 30min, but the food was definitely worth it