“Just average brunch”

Il Toscano
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Better choices found elsewhere not here, really dissapointed in food choices, taste and presentation on this brunch buffet. I cant say the same for a $10 bottonless mimosa, great but they could do better to maintain the buffett presentation looking good no matter the time you come in. We had a 1230 reservation and already was empty in many choices, burned and overcooked food. I guess other places will get my business.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I enjoyed a wonderful breakfast at IL Toscano Restaurant in Weston, Fl. Our first serving was two mimosas which we enjoyed. In addition, their breakfast consisted of an array of italian dishes as well as pastries and fruits. i had two egg benedicts that were perfectly done, and a side of steak that was quite and tasty to the palette. I would definitely go back there, despite the price. Ask for a seat on the patio and enjoy the greenery.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband & I went here for a Sunday Brunch, was greeted & seated promptly, very friendly. We asked to be seated outside, we had the whole patio to ourselves which was nice too. Waiter quickly served us our drinks, & we were off to the buffet. So many choices, carving station, omelettes made to order, pancakes, pasta, fish, chicken, fresh fruit, & so much more. Everything was very tasty & fresh. We left feeling very happy, satisfied, & ready for a nap! Definitely going back!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We shared pasta with spinach and tomato for an appetizer - fresh and tasty. I had the chicken Toscano - chicken with artichokes and mushrooms in a light cream sauce which was wonderful- a real earthy, mushroom flavor. My dining campaign ordered the chicken cacciatore which was well prepared, with potatoes. The wine list is pricy- nothing under $10/glass.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The food wasn't horrible but not worth $22.50/plate.

Service was good and the ambience was nice.

Maybe it's just not my taste? I've traveled around Italy (Rome, Florence, Sienna) and didn't really like the food as much as I did in other cities like Paris or Barcelona (the meat in Italian cooking is bland).

I wouldn't go back or recommend unless you know the taste of bland Italian food and that's your thing.