“Chinese New Year”
Review of Parc 28

Parc 28
Ranked #30 of 132 Restaurants in Weston
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Thought Chinese take out would be fun on Chinese New Year. Ordered soup and Beef with broccoli. The soup mix was good but very small portion in Styrofoam cup. The beef was subpar. Did not care for the taste. Pork fried rice did not taste fresh. Woke up this morning with a MSG hangover headache. There was absolutely no one dining in the restaurant, not a good sign.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The food was disgusting. Soup (insult to Tom Yom!) was naatiest ever vinegar water and salt. Malasian fish was battered fish coated in Heinz brown gravy. Appetizer calamari was nasty chewy and loaded with salt. Noodles were soggy. Seafood smelled funny. Vegetables were stale - broccoli was yellow. We ate one bite of each item. The owner came out to argue with us telling us the food was delicious and we must eat before it got cold. We declined to take home the full dishes and sent it all back. We were then presented us w the $60.00 bill. We left hungry because we ate nothing. Paid via credit card and as we were leaving cash on the table for the waitress (who fyi spoke no comprehensible english) accosted my husband as to where her tip was on the credit receipt. I informed her that was rude as my husband was counting out the tip. After a searing look from me, my husband handed me his wallet and told me to leave the tip. I left two dollars WHICH WAS GENEROUS AFTER HER LOUD VERBAL ATTACK and a promise to save other diners from the most horrible "Asian" food I have ever attempted to ingest by way of this review. God awful!!!!

1  Thank Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Excellent staff who sat us promptly and made us feel very welcome. In my experience, most Chinese food in Florida is terrible. This place much better than most others. Earned our promise of a return visit.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

$56 dollars worth of take out food for 3 people,
it was very good, they have chineses, thai and indian food maybe even sushi, a friend of mine goes there frquently so I tried it on take out it was good and I will try again.

I think over the last couple years they have had change of ownship

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Having lived in Weston since 1999, I cannot even guess how many times we have eaten or ordered delivery from Parc 28. Let's just say "MANY!" We have always enjoyed the food and the service has been warm and friendly. I am not quite sure if one or two of the negative reviews posted here are for real?

1  Thank DebraLynn1953