“Pembroke Pines Location”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Latin American Grill
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I only go here when the family really, really, really wants some sandwiches, otherwise I avoid going here. 99% of the time I order at the window and 99% of the times the order is wrong. The waitresses leave a lot to be desired. Last trip I waited over 30 minutes for my order, I asked another waitress to check on my order - no one knew anything about it - finally another one walks by and says its there- it was on the counter for 15 minutes, my waitress just left it there. Typical experience. Better places are around - its just convenient for me.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I actually visited the restaurant in Hialeah, FL (Miami Lakes area). The Latin American Grill is a local chain of restaurants that serve modest priced cuban american food. Fare included fried plaintains, various pastries to go, home made chicken soup as well as a dozen different types of cubano sandwiches.

Service was quick and waiters were somewhat aloof. But the food was great and priced right. You know you are at the right place when most of the patrons were cuban american families! A nice eat and will be going back the next time I am there.

2  Thank m w
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

I orders the Bistec palomillo with a fried egg on it, and rice and beans. It was really good and it the spot, but the service was.......very German (cold and efficient). I would deffently go and wil be going back again and again.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Nice place, nothing fancy, clean and not crowded on a Friday night. The waiter was helpful, knowledgeable and attentive.
Prices were decent, worth a stop if you want a break from the chains.