This hotel is built as nine separate units spread over a large area. Thus buildings nos. 1 and 9 are furthest from the main reception lobby and dining room.
We had booked a 12 night stay (from 21st december) and on arrival the staff were very pleasant & helpful.
The room we were given was in building no. 1, deluxe double on 3rd floor. A quite large room with balcony. But we soon discovered that this room faced north, was in continual shade and felt cold & damp; part facing the road and with an overhanging tree.
As we were spending 12 days here, the next day we decided to ask for a change of room.
The helpful staff kindly offered a choice of alternative rooms available and we settled on a room in building no. 6 overlooking the golf course.
This was a wise choice. The view of the golf course and stream was south facing which all together made for a much sunnier, brighter and warmer aspect.
The one downside appeared a few days later. The room had an adjoining door to the next door room, which was then occupied by a family for a few days over the Xmas period. So for 4 days were were awakened earlier than was normal for us !!
Advise - Building Nos. 5 , 6 , or 7 with a golf course view ... but not with a door to the neighbouring room.
We had booked a room with buffet breakfast. This was good value. The breakfast buffet was more than adequate and was served until 11.30 am. A most pleasant stroll along the nature trail from our building to the main lobby/dining room.
The staff throughout the hotel complex were most accommodating and helpful.
It is a 10mins. car ride to the Weston Town centre and 30mins. approx. to the Sawgrass Malls (if you must).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Ft. Lauderdale’s largest spa and surrounded by championship golf and world-class shopping, the AAA Four-Diamond Bonaventure Resort & Spa provides endless opportunities for relaxation, recreation, and pure enjoyment. This renowned south Florida resort features spacious estate-style guestrooms and suites, four sun-drenched pools, 24-hr fitness center, lush gardens, and multiple dining options, including the locally acclaimed Ireland’s Steakhouse. Conveniently located to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and just minutes from Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall, the BB&T Center home to NHL, converts and special events, and Everglades Eco-adventures. Bonaventure features over 80,000 sq ft of newly renovated conference center space which showcases superior indoor, and vast outdoor, options for business and social engagements. Innovative food and beverage offerings complete the unexpected service all in an effort to provide the absolute best experience during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Bonaventure Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Weston
- Hyatt Weston
- Bonaventure Resort Weston
- Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Hotel
- Bonaventure Spa Weston Florida
- Hyatt Spa Weston
- Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Conference Center And Spa