I actually got married at this hotel almost 5 years ago and it was such an amazing experience! We had our ceremony outside by the waterfall and what really sold us on that location was the huge swans that live there! They are so beautiful and peaceful to see! It is so beautiful looking at the different waterfalls, coy fish and swans and another wonderful feature is the gardens behind the red doors leading to the salon! My wedding photo's could not had been any more beautiful! The happy hour (which i didn't get to be a part of as we were taking photo's) was held in their "society room" It's a very charming room filled with black and white photos of legendary actors and actresses, i was quite bummed that we did not get to join in on the fun here! And finally our reception took place in one of the ball rooms, everything was set up perfectly and exactly how I had imagined it to look!
The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Now, I am NOT a fish eater but when I had my food tasting I was urged to taste the salmon as I should be aware of what I am serving my guests... I LOVED it and even ate it at my wedding along with the filet since we served a surf and turf meal to all guests.
Everything here is just beautiful, down to the pool and tiki bar, the golf course views, the rooms, etc!
My husband and I go back to the "Banyan" restaurant every year for our anniversary and take a stroll around the grounds to take in the scenery! Sometimes we will just drive out there to walk around the pool and ponds just to relax and reminisce!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Ft. Lauderdale’s largest spa and surrounded by championship golf and world-class shopping, the AAA Four-Diamond Bonaventure Resort & Spa provides endless opportunities for relaxation, recreation, and pure enjoyment. This renowned south Florida resort features spacious estate-style guestrooms and suites, four sun-drenched pools, 24-hr fitness center, lush gardens, and multiple dining options, including the locally acclaimed Ireland’s Steakhouse. Conveniently located to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and just minutes from Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall, the BB&T Center home to NHL, converts and special events, and Everglades Eco-adventures. Bonaventure features over 80,000 sq ft of newly renovated conference center space which showcases superior indoor, and vast outdoor, options for business and social engagements. Innovative food and beverage offerings complete the unexpected service all in an effort to provide the absolute best experience during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bonaventure Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Weston
- Hyatt Weston
- Bonaventure Resort Weston
- Bonaventure Spa Weston Florida
- Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Hotel
- Hyatt Spa Weston
- Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Conference Center And Spa