“Whenever in Weston I will be at this Hyatt with my family”

Bonaventure Resort & Spa
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Weston
GreenLeadersBronze level
New Jersey
“Whenever in Weston I will be at this Hyatt with my family”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I go to this hotel whenevr in Weston to see family. I love this place. I love the rooms and efficiencies. Everything about them meets our needs. I love the premises and alll the tropical surroundings. We love the walkway along waterway with the ducks. The pool is perfect and a lot of fun for families. Irelands Restaurant (while it is expensive ) is still great for a special occassion. The regular restaurant ( forgot what its called) is great for breakfast. Red Door Spa is a nice touch. While I did not go to actual spa ( it looked welcoming) , I did go to the Spa store and its really great. The parking lot is big and usually fine. Except when a church group holds an event. They are told not to use apartments parking but they do it anyway and it can be a bit problematic for coming back from a day trip or breakfast in the morning to find no parking near your building. Most other days it is perfectly fine. Staff is ok, I would not say they are exceptional in anyway. I do have to say parking attendants were great. They let us park in Valet when issue came up with that group taking up our spots. Whenever in Weston I will be at this Hyatt with my family. It is a great stay and not too expensive.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Bonaventure Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 20, 2011
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to post about your stay. We are thrilled that you enjoy staying with us. Our hotel is an excellent choice for a getaway with the family. We’re glad the valet was able to accommodate you when the parking lot was not available for your family. We look forward to seeing you on your next vacation and hope that you’ll be able to finally try the Red Door Spa.

Chrissi R.- A Guest Relations Associate

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (306)
  • Greek first
New Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed July 13, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights from July 8 to the 12. I used jet setter and cannot believe that we received a one bedroom suite for $109! the kitchen is big for a hotel but does not come with cooking equipment. Knowing this ahead of time I came prepared and brought my own cooking utensils. We cooked basically all of our breakfast and dinner meals because we eat organic and Publix is only a few minutes away. The bathrooms were immaculate and exceeded our expectations. The main pool was also wonderful with a salt water system which came in handy as my kids are allergic to chlorine. The waterfall was a wonderful addition to the already beautiful pool. We used it to give ourselves massages.
It felt so good! The pool is really deep on one end so we did relay races. Overall the pool was a haven for my kids and husband. He would baby-sit them while I went to Sawgrass Mills (which is not even 10 minutes away!) to go shopping. Overall the place was centrally located close enough to the beach, Ft. lauderdale, and even Miami.

• Stayed July 2011
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Bonaventure Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 14, 2011
We appreciate your glowing review. It’s great to hear that your family was able to make the most out of our pools. We hope on your next trip with us you give the Red Door Spa a try. It’s definitely worth it!

Mexico
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Stayed here for 3 nights after a business trip. Close to Sawgrass Mills which was convenient and in a very quiet, pleasant part of Weston.
The room was comfortable and decently appointed as was the bathroom which features a separate shower and (very small) tub.
Staff were friendly, particularly in the lobby bar where we ate dinner one night.
In room dining was also good.
Small gripes: Beds not as comfortable as Heavenly Beds, pay-per-view films not available in our building the entire stay, but they did comp us the Internet service for our troubles. Last night we had the adjoining room was occupied and there was very little sound-proofing.
The grounds and pool area are very nice.

• Stayed July 2011
Tampa, FL
Reviewed July 2, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night (received the Living Social deal) during a long weekend trip over Memorial Day. I had never booked a Living Social deal, but everything was surprisingly easy and quick, and especially considering it was over Memorial day weekend. We decided to stay here before going out to the beach so that we could go to Sawgrass Mills to shop for the day.
Service was great upon check in. Bar service was also great (despite the rain), but drinks aren't necessarily cheap-about what you'll pay out at the beach. I wish we could have used the pool more, but the weather just was not cooperating. Food inside at the bar was delicious (some of the best chicken quesadillas I've had), and same exceptional service.
We just had a standard room, but it had some very nice homey features-all of which you can order/purchase for your own home if you like. Very clean hotel, great amenities, and I'd think this would be a great place for a large gathering as well (wedding, conference, etc.).

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Austin
Reviewed June 28, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel due to a conference that I was attending, which was being held there. Upon arrival, we were upgraded to a fabulous one-bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms, and a balcony with a view. Honestly, this suite was bigger and better than most one-bedroom apartments! We were extremely impressed, and the main bathroom was equally fabulous and huge. It had a walk-in shower that was very elegantly tiled, and there was even a bidet. The kitchen was lovely, but no dishes or utensils are provided, so bring your own. We ate dinner on the balcony the first night, which has a lovely view of the golf course and pond/river. The king bed was extremely comfortable and I slept so soundly that I didn't hear my husband snoring at all! The hotel grounds near the pool area are simply lovely, with lighted walkways that have fountains all around. Although the hotel is about 25 minutes from the beach, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank cmjcc
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Bonaventure Resort & Spa, responded to this review, June 30, 2011
We’re so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our one bedroom suites are a wonderful way to spend your trip in style. We are thrilled you loved the suite. Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance on your next trip to the Hyatt Regency Bonaventure.

Cancun, Mexico
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Unfortunately we had to stay at this Hyatt Hotel.
Air Conditioning too noisy
Dirty Room ( Dust all over )
Bathroom...no comments...
Toilet with rests of other guests use
Mini Bar Half Empty
Just to mention a few....

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank PECASMAN
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Bonaventure Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 5, 2011
Thank you for sharing feedback on your stay with us. We're glad the hotel was able to speak with you and rectify the situation. We hope this experience doesn't deter your from joining us at the Hyatt Regency Bonaventure again.

Lewisville, Texas
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I stayed here while in Weston on business and was pleased. The breakfast buffet was great and the hotel staff were superb and very accommodating.

• Stayed June 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weston
Central Beach
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
#15 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,608 reviews
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa
#14 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,928 reviews

Been to Bonaventure Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!