“I'll never go back again”

DelVecchio's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 132 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: DelVecchio's Pizza, the official pizza of the Florida Panthers and BB&T Center, continues to expand with locations across Broward County. We are currently the fastest growing privately owned Pizza brand in the South Florida.
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I've been to this restaurant twice and both times the service totally sucked. This last time I went with a small group of friends and after an hour I still didn't have a drink. Some did have their drinks an some didn't, the baskets of bread came out and there wasn't any napkins or utensils. I had to get up and go to the waitress station and get supplies.

I'll never never never go back to this restaurant.

3  Thank Chumly33305

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Good New York style pizza. Very convenient to Mizner Place. Ordered a latge supreme for take out, walked over and it was ready. Good flavor. Would order again.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Similar to other reviewers, I called in my order and they screwed it up. Two 16 year old girls were working the register and they were completely surprised and unprepared to deal with an incomplete order. They looked around, talked to other staff members, got yelled at by the cook who swore he had made the wings and then they just ignored me. Finally I asked what was happening. One girl sheepishly said they forgot to make the wings. She did not say sorry, she did not say it would just be a minute and she did not offer to put my pizza back on top of the oven until my wings were done. I explained to her that these were all options for her to improve the customer service and she just stared at me. The other girl gave me a dirty look.

They then proceeded to offer my pizza to another customer. I caught them and was able to hold onto my pie. As I waited I saw another customer complain that his pizza had the wrong toppings and heard a phone call from a customer who had an order delivered that was incorrect. The manager was upset for a minute and then went back to texting on hs phone.

There are too many good pizza places to put up with this level of inexperience and lack of customer service. I won't be back.

1  Thank Ginlis
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stayed near by, could walk to the restaurant. Enjoyed the pizza and meatball sandwiches. Cost very reasonable. Service good.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here, but never again. Had an Italian sub which had very little meat and what was there was absolutely tasteless. The sandwich looked nothing like what was pictured in the menu. My partner had a stromboli which was not cooked enough and was aboult on par with the garbage you get in the frozen food case at the grocery store. In summary, very bad food!