“A Local Fav”

Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill
Ranked #3 of 135 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Flanigan's is famous for our legendary Baby Back Ribs, and we sell over a million pounds per year. We are also known for our fresh fish selections and unique preparation options, such as Dolphin Francaise and Blackened Tuna. You can't get fresher fish unless you catch it yourself! We specialize in Fresh and Homemade menu items, and the majority of our items are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There are no microwave ovens in our kitchens! Our menu offers a variety of options including Prime Rib, Steaks, Pasta, Entrée Salads, 10 ounce Burgers, unique Sandwiches, Award Winning Appetizers, and oversized Signature Desserts. Our portion sizes are large and our prices are reasonable. We have "Happy Hours" several times a week that feature all brands of beer, liquor and wine at up to 50% off, even on the weekends!
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Always good. Burgers, sandwiches, wings, cold beer--can't beat it. Great service and staff. Nice outdoor seating too--on the water.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Very close to the hotel and the ribs are great!!! A little bit dark for my taste specially if you visit during the day as you loose the sense of being in the sunshine state but food is very good.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went to Flanagan's with some family members on a busy weekday night. We were told we had a 25 minute wait so we went to the bar and had a drink and some appetizers. The place was a typical noisy bar & grill atmosphere with lots of TV's screens, music, etc. We had good fish dip served with chips and a copious basket of Fried dolphin (mahi) fingers served with standard tartar sauce. After being seated for dinner, we chose a couple of burgers (always a safe bet at a bar and grill) and caesar salads. The salads we large, but very soggy, had bacon bits (on a caesar?) and the dressing was simply bland and tasteless. They remained uneaten on the table. My burger arrived and looked great, huge, piled high with thin onion rings, loaded with cheese and of course, served with fries and a pickle. I tasted the onion rings and they were horrible, cold, not crispy at all and tasted of cold cooking oil. I pulled them off the sandwich and piled them, with the overload of cheese on my uneaten salad. The burger was undercooked (as was my girlfriend's) and not a great beefy taste. My girlfriend ate a few bites and my brother took it home to feed his dog. The portions are huge at this place. Seems patrons are more interested in quantity over quality. Service was good however. We won't be going back.

1  Thank KayakDave
Reviewed July 1, 2012

my friend and I ordered the nachos to start and omg they were huge and absolutly delicious. They also had great ribs and shrip. We had so much food we had to take some home. there is no shortage of food in their portion sizes and they have great drinks.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We had slow service at first for lunch. Switched tables and then had outstanding, substantial meals. My wife liked her meaty Philly Cheesesteak. I was impressed with my Chicken Cheesesteak and really loved the half-price draft beer that was served almost ice cold.