“Out of business in Weston”
Review of Vocelli Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vocelli Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This location was pick up or delivery only. At the time, we thought they had the best pizza. They definately had a great thin crust.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place is the worst - We ordered our food at 12:38 pm and didn't get it until 2:23pm (COLD) and to make it worst - I was rushing my kids to eat this cold pizza that arrived and it wasn't even the complete order. I ordered 2 large pies, 1 entree, 1 side salad, 1 bottle of red wine and a dozen garlic rolls. Called them back asked them to redeliver the missing bottle of wine, 9 garlic rolls and the side salad. Delivery driver returned with 1 side salad & 2 canolli's. Aggghh... at this point I called and spoke with the manager who told me they could not deliver the wine when asked why they took the order for it I could not get and answer and as for the missing garlic rolls she was mute as well. Never Never again! this place gets two thumbs down and the bird!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

my family always enjoy the vocelli pizza, the taste is good, the flavors are the best , and also are easy to digest

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Location was 6649 Taft ST in Hollywood FL 33024

Located in the Winn DIxie PLaza. I worked in the Wachovia Bank builing across the street, they would deliver pizza to use every Friday. Better than Domino's or anyone!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I'm not sure how they do it, but I have never had such a good plain old peperoni pizza in my life! The front desk staff at the hotel that were were staying at had recommneded this place. I ended up loving it as much as my kids did! I also would like to say that the person who took the order was very kind and patient (i'm sorry I did not catch his name) as well as the delivery man (Donald - I think?) who was very fast in getting the food out to us!

1  Thank CrissyW0604