“As always "excellent" ...but.....”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #5 of 135 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is one of my favorite seafood restaurants! I frequent the Kendall location so this was my first time at the Weston location. Made reservation three days before for Mother's Day "early dinner" party of 6 at 3:30pm. The wait time for walkins was 4 hours! As predicted, our 3:30 reservation became a 4:45 sit down. 15-20 minute wait...even 30minutes is acceptable but not this. I was quite upset as they continued to tell us the delay was due to Mother's Day.....huh? Did they not know this ahead of time? Why take the usual 15 minute increment reservations then? Everyone was complaining when 1/2 hour went by after their reservation time and no sit-down even in the near future! Suggestion to the establishment: on holidays DO NOT ACCEPT 15 Min INCREMENT RESERVATIONS as if it was a regular weekend day. Consider your customers time. Especially this type of holiday when there are many elderly mothers waiting.....

Once we sat everything went well as always! Food is terrific. Always the same...Service excellent. Bang Bang Shrimp to die for! Chilean Bass was great! Drinks...fantastic! This is a must try restaurant.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Love this restaurant. The Bang Bang Shrimp is a must! Also good are the scallops and shrimp. On the drink menu, the Pomegranate Martini is scrumptious!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have eaten at several Bonefish restaurants.The food is excellent ,the servise is always good.They are always busy .So they must be doing something right.I live in Weston and frequent the one here all the time. I am also a Concierge here in Weston at a Hotel.Have NO problem reccomending this restaurant.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Bonefish Grill is our reliable restaurant. The food is always good, awesome service, nice atmosphere and good prices.
We’ve been to many different locations, and it’s never been a disappointment.
I strongly recommended for couples, family or business gatherings.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have not been to a Bonefish Grill that hasn't been good. They consistently serve high quality food and wine. The "value" you get is average at best. I don't mind paying $25 for an entree, but I want $26 or more worth of value. I feel Bonefish gives me just about $25. I never feel cheated, but I never feel like running back.