“Always Delicious”

POC Buffet & Grill
Ranked #14 of 128 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Weston, Florida
“Always Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have been going to POC ever since it opened and have never been disappointed. If you love sushi they never disappoint. If not they have a variety of Chinese and other types of food, even catering to the large Latin population in Weston. Since it is all you can eat, you can really pig out if you so desire. Definitely my favorite place to satisfy my sushi cravings.

• Visited November 2012

Weston, Florida
“Always Good Sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Consistently good sushi and service. A bit small, it can be a long wait or a bit crowded but worth it. Always very good service.

Visited October 2012
Sunrise, Florida
“Best all you can eat Sushi !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

POC is great! the selection is not huge, but the freshness and quality are amazing. My wife and I love sushi, but the kids won't eat it. There is plenty of other options for them to choose from. The Hibachi is also very good!

Visited November 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“Best meal of my vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

It's all you can eat! Sushi is unlimited tasty fresh and delish. Service was attentive and fair. I was referred by vacation villa staff and I used my discount but if I had found this place on my first day I would have rolled out of Florida. If you are looking to have a great meal of buffet this is a must.

• Visited July 2012
Weston
“Amazing fresh sushi and asian cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

My family and I have been to POC many many many times. I DO NOT like going to asian buffets, or any buffet, except this one. They don't have isles and isles of options, it is small and quaint, but their food is fresh and delicious. The service is amazing as well. Give it a try. I've taken friends to POC that live outside of Weston and they return to Weston just to eat there.

Visited July 2012