“Very nice Italian place”
Review of Lirio's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Lirio's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has been around for a while and recently change administration. For me it is the same quality of food. Excellent service and variety of plates to choose from.
Is a very good Italian food and I hope the best for the new owners.

1  Thank Alex B

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I was in Weston for a conference and looked on TA for a place to take my Italian colleague for her birthday dinner. I chose Lirio's based on reviews and was not disappointed. Be warned that the portions are large - which is great if you want leftovers. We each had the house salad and enjoyed them. We split an appetizer of fried calamari which were lightly breaded, tender, and served with a very tasty marinara sauce. I ordered linguine with clams in white sauce. It was full of clams and very nice. My colleague had eggplant Parmesan which is listed as an appetizer but is a full portion with a side of pasta. I thought the prices were reasonable for the entrees - perhaps a little too pricey for the salads. Overall good experience and I would return.

2  Thank AmandaEsteroFL
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Hidden in a corner location of a too quiet strip mall, this is a nice neighborhood restaurant with a brand new owner and a long tradition of serving fine food in a pleasant setting. Penne a la vodka was tasty, and chicken parmagiana with a side of pasta was great and plentiful. The new owner did stroll around and introduce himself and thank us for coming on a quiet, mid-week evening in late May ( off season ). Prices seemed quite modest to me, $ 12 to $ 16 for most entrees . . wine by the glass for $ 6 to $ 10 typically . . . I would endorse this place as a good, solid, dependable dining destination.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We have been going to Lirio's for about 5 years. Love the place and food.We were wondering if it had changed and it has not. The new owner came over to our table and said hello to everyone. We invited friends and their 30 yr old son and they loved the food. They said it was better than their favorite Italian restaurant.

If I did not know the restaurant had been sold I would not be able to tell.

3  Thank Brig B
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The last time I visited my parent's we tried this restaurant & loved it. When we were visiting the area again, we made sure to make another reservation. I have to totally disagree w/the last two reviews! Expensive? Really? My idea of expensive is certainly not an average price of $25 pp incl wine! And the linguine w/clam sauce that was ordered was delicious! No complaints about that item either. Eggplant parm, yum! The food is delicious, generous servings and the service is very good. We will certainly return again!

2  Thank lysee11