“A gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lirio's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Lirio's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami Lakes
“A gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

This Italian restaurant in Weston is so delicious that everyone should eat there at least once. Whether you want to carry out or eat in, the staff is friendly and helpful. I almost hope no one else discovers it because I don't want to wait in line. Simply delicious !!

• Visited September 2013

Miami, Florida
“Awesome place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Being in Weston, this restaurant closes really early. We visited on a Sunday, at 9pm and the cook was already leaving. Owner explained that after that time nobody else comes thru the door so they close. Other than these it was a wonderful experience. Even tho we made the cook stay late all the food was amazing. Fresh and well seasoned. Our server was super attentive and only asked us to order the food as soon as possible and to take our time after that. I wish they would open a Lirio's in Miami since their food is amazing. The only reason that I would ever consider going back to Weston is to eat here.

• Visited September 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent food and exceptional service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is an authentic Italian restaurant with Excellent food and exceptional service. My husband and I stayed in the area for a week and came back several times.. Worth your money and time...

• Visited July 2013
Sunrise, Florida
“Will be back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I live in the neighborhood figured I would give a try after checking out the well put together menu. I am happy I did I ordered multiple entrees to go, to bring home to the fam. I ordered the calamari and the burratta as apps the burratta came with sliced high grade prosciutto and a balsamic glaze Very good enjoyed allot, the calamari had a nice breading and Tom sauce, I like when the tentacles are included,but this one did not include but nice flavor and the kids enjoyed. Ordered the mushroom risotto, seafood risotto, chicken franchise , they came with a great side salad (reminded me of growing up) great flavor. I believe house made rolls that were fantastic. Everything was cooked perfectly, and very flavorable. They had great customer service, and I felt very comfortable waiting for my order. The staff was genuine, and attentive, the food was memorable, and very reasonably priced. Great stuff glad I stepped in. I look forward to returning.

Visited May 2013
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Authentic Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I have been to many Italian restaurant that have an Italian menu, but not all of these restaurants truly offer Italian cuisine. This one does and it's really an excellent restaurant.
Last time I was there the service was a little slow but it was due to the restaurant being full of people.

• Visited May 2013