“Very good service and food”
Review of Ceviche Arigato

Ceviche Arigato
Reserve with OpenTable
Ceviche Arigato is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 130 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bogota, Colombia
“Very good service and food”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We got there through Peruvian references. It is not a conspicuous place. The decor needs work but the food which is the reason why we went there is more than allright. The waiter made some suggestions which were right on. The churrasco was a bit small but tasted great. I dont give it 5 stars simply because the prices could be a bit more friendly to the wallet. Otherwise everything is delicious. The service is outstanding and the food came to the table without delay even though they had a full house on a friday evening.

1 Thank German A

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“surprisingly good food”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Went here for a cousin's birthday dinner. We were skeptical at first, because of the location (at a strip mall next to a grocery store and front looked very plain ) and cuisine (somehow peruvian/japanese food doesn't sound so appealing). BUT thankfully, there was not a lot of fusion dishes on the menu. Had seafood with tomato-based broth and it was delicious ! Seafood was fresh, shrimp was succulent and the serving was huge. Hubby had the steak and pasta, that was very good too. The only downside for me was the dessert, I had the one with meringue on top and that was too sweet for my taste. I also tried the flan, and while it looked beautiful, it wasn't creamy at all, it actually tasted very bland. Service was excellent and the inside of the restaurant was nice, I'm glad we gave this a try.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank rdlc
“Average ”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I order a ceviche, and was good, my husband order tallarines with churrasco and he order the meat medium and they give it really done. The first drink that I order the glass was with lipstick . I used the bathroom and was reallllly nasty, I told the guy but I don't know if they did something. Food was normal so for me this is more like an average restaurant

Hollywood FLA
“Try it, you'll like it”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Taken there by friends last night - fabulous find. Before you get to the food, the ambiance is great, chilled and relaxed. The owner and his wife are on site and actually care about what their guests think and want. Food is a Japanese/Peruvian fusion - sounds strange, but works really well. The ceviche is certainly as good as I've had (and a great deal better than many) anywhere - including Central America. Ingredients were fresh, well prepared and beautifully presented. Wine list was short - but good and reasonably priced. It's unfortunate that the city has planted a large palm tree which obscures the sign outside which might cause a slight problem in finding it.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank beachbrit
Weston, Florida
“nice food, ok prices.”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The food is a mix of Japanese and Peruvian. Sushi meets ceviche, kind of thing. Nice and fresh. The menu has a few additional latin dishes. Do not order the chicken soup! I had chicken soup at a hospital cafeteria that tastes and looks better than the one they make. They must fix it or remove it from the menu. Service needs to get properly trained. Not rude, but, they are lacking professionalism. I would go again. It’s a nice addition for the Weston area.

Visited April 2014