“Great ambiance, nice food!”
Review of Ceviche Arigato

Ceviche Arigato
Reserve with OpenTable
Ceviche Arigato is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 132 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I went with my wife to try this Peruvian fusion restaurant in Weston. The place is very well decorated and I felt for a moment that I was in Lima. The servers are first class. The food not superb, but very good. We tried the Causa which was probably the best I have tried in South Florida, the Conchitas a la Brasa were very good but way toooo expensive ($14 for 3, yes tres Conchitas). The tiaradito roll very good.
We will definitely come back.

1  Thank Luis E

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Excellente! Great service and very good food. We tried the ceviche, sushi and everything was great. Good wine selection and attentive service. We will be back

1  Thank Biggs55
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Really good food and excellent service. The place is casual but very nice. My favorite restaurant in Weston.

1  Thank Monica E
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this restaurant. The owner is very detail oriented. The food is amazing mixing Peruvian cuisine with Japanese. The service is outstanding. I hope it will be around forever!!

1  Thank Marymatos
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This place is a real gem. Picture Peruvian/Japanese. In Peru there is a long tradition of Japanese influence and traditional Peruvian food is interesting and complex. Putting the two together has resulted in fusion that really works. The seafood is fresh and perfectly cooked, the anticuchos were the best I have ever had since visiting Lima and even the espresso was outstanding. We spoke to both the owner's daughter who has a Japanese mother and a Peruvian father and the manager. They have another restaurant in Miami and are considering a third. The atmosphere is pleasant, unassuming and like most restaurants in the area, is situated in a shopping centre. We will definitely go back. They have a take out menu but we didn't enquire about delivery.

1  Thank PatandHugh