“Worst buffet”

Bonaventure Golf Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bonaventure Golf Club is an 18-hole regulation golf course open to the public and members. Club features a full restaurant and banquet facilities as well as wedding reception and meeting facilities. Practice range also open daily and fully stocked pro shop on site.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Had to eat here because if timeshare seminar. Food was cold Nd the worst thing was waiter was bringing out fresh pancakes so we threw our cold pancakes with our hands into empty pan and in turn the waiter put back all the cold pancakes into the pan on the buffet. That was disgusting. Omelet station was ah least a 20 minute wait as they only had one cook.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The East course is in excellent condition. The new owners have put approx. 6 million dollars in inprovements to all areas of the course. I played on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday after the 4th of July and found the fairways, rough and greens in great shape. Even after two rain delays on Friday the drainage was very good. I found absolutely nothing wrong with the condition of the course. A strong plus is the welcoming attitude of all the employees. I and my friends will have to come back again and again. Also, the golf carts are brand new.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I recently had my wedding at Bonaventure Country Club. It was Wonderful!!! Everything went Beautifully!! All my guest enjoyed the Food. The staff was amazing!! Patty and Desiree were there for me every step of the way!! I could't of asked for a better day!!! I'm definitely going to have my daughter's 1st Communion party there in 2014. :-)

1  Thank Megjie B
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We went to the Moms Day brunch today and wish we had not. We went a few years back and it was lovely, and I attended a wedding dinner there last spring which was very pleasant. Today, the food was poor...a big disappointment.. Lines were long, food choices were just awful, and even the omelet station was awful. No fresh rolls, greasy bacon, cold scrambled eggs, and no fish, shrimp or roast beef. It took 20 minutes to get coffee, but it wasn't worth the wait. I won't bother going back again.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I planned my Engagement Party there recently and I do have to say it had to be the WORST experience of my life, I was assisted by Desiree & Patty was MIA entire time. She didn't know anything beside running everything through her mom Patty. They raised my prices from my previous contract and didn't let me know until i noticed it later that evening and didnt bother to email me after 7 emails I sent and didnt get a response till the day before my party, like i had nothing better to do then to deal w/ their non-sense . I even dropped off my table decorations like i was told in the morning at 10am and Desiree was OBLVIOUS till 45 mins until guests (party scheduled at 8pm) arrived and came to ask me what to do w/ them then actually HELPING ME set up my room. Steak dishes was disguisting and you will NEVER see me step foot in there ever again. I usually like to do my events at the JAcaranda country club in plantation they're extremely understanding and professional and I like to keep it that way.