“New Italian Restaurant in Weston, FL”

Bellini Italian Bistro
Ranked #10 of 132 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My wife and I dined here at the recommendation of a friend. Atmosphere was average and room was noisy, but the food was remarkable. We shared a Calamari appetizer that was lightly breaded and delicious. My wife claimed her Lobster Ravioli was far better than the chains (Brio Tuscan and Carabbas). My Seafood Linguine had plenty of seafood and was very tasty. Servers were attentive and the owner checked in several times to see how things were going. Meals were moderately priced delivering great value for the quality. I can highly recommend Bellinis,

There are newer reviews for Bellini Italian Bistro

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is an owner on premises facility. Staff caring pleasant. Super fresh food and top notch
quality. Dailey specials. Reasonable prices

1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My family has gone three times and twice we were disappointed. Last Tuesday we went and the manager was seating people on only one side of the restaurant. We were packed in so closely, we could hear everyone's conversations around us. Not a pleasant dinner for our family.

1  Thank Colleen L
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed in Weston before heading to the Keys after a flight into Ft. Lauderdale. Really enjoyed the meal and service. However I was disappointed as far as the bill - they pumped up the drink prices. I found that although I ordered a "house" Margarita they put me down as ordering with Pedron for an extra $3. Same with my wife's drink. Kinda nasty thing to do. But other than that, I'd go back for the food. Can't remember exactly what I had ---- maybe it was the Pedron!!

Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, nice decor, outstanding gnocchi and tiramisu. Excellent coffee. The Branzino is simple but light and delicious. The focaccia is also delicious. Will most likely return!!