“Satisfactory”

Tarantella Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Tarantella Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 135 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Boneventure Blvd
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I order some food for take out. Salad was good but nothing special. They did give me a lot of garlic bread which was a nice touch. Order a chicken dish, it was overcooked but otherwise tasty. The restaurant itself seemed to have a good atmosphere and the staff seemed friendly, I think I would have enjoyed the place more if I dined in.

kcangel57, Owner at Tarantella Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

I really wished your first time with us had been a "dine in". I believe most dishes taste better when served hot straight from the kitchen as opposed to "take out". Food actually keeps on cooking even after it has left the saute pan until it has cooled down. Please try us again with hot food on a dinner plate at the restaurant. I don't believe you will be disappointed.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I enjoyed dinner with friends at Tarantella's and we all enjoyed our food and found the ambiance just perfect. Most of the meal sizes were quite large. In the case of my friend w/ the chicken parmigiana, we all split her left-overs--that's just how big the portion was! My husband enjoyed a 4 cheese ravioli with cream sauce. I opted for pizza (an individual size which was double what I could eat). We were all quite happy with the food, service, and atmosphere. Buon appetito!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Just had dinner there and was very disappointed. The ceasar salad wasn't as cold as it should have been, the dressing however was delicious. Ordered the lobster ravioli and this was a huge disappointment, went looking for the lobster and it was mostly filler with scattered bits of lobster. If you can't afford lobster don't advertise lobster ravioli, but don't play your customers for a fool. Stupidly, I didn't send it back as I should have. Ordered tartufo for dessert, they used iced milk instead of gelato or real ice cream - a very cheap cut to make. I had been there before and had some good meals; will never go back. Came home and my husband is now ill from his meal.

1  Thank mirberg
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Great Italian food in an attractive spot in Weston Town Center. Both my wife and I had veal and the veal was delicious. The prices are reasonable for the quality of the food

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I eat at Tarantella's for lunch on a frequent basis and for dinner on an occasional basis. I am never (not even once) disappointed in the quality of both the food and the service. They have healthy dishes (which I eat when I'm on a diet), such as the Grilled Chicken salad or the Chicken with peppers or one of the fish dishes. The fish that they serve is always fresh. If you like veal, theirs is delicious, especially the Osso Bucca. I just had the Osso Bucca this past Sunday and my fiance had the Veal Milanese. Both were awesome.