“Really nice date spot!!!”

Tarantella Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Tarantella Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 132 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Boneventure Blvd
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

This is my second time here and I love it, I had the diablo gnocchi (special order) and it was great my wife had the gnocchi pesto and lived it as well. The gnocchi is homemade. The service was good and the manager was super nice. Ill defiantly be back again.

Servers name Josephinea

Managers name John C

1  Thank Darkneg777
There are newer reviews for Tarantella Ristorante

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Tarantella appears to be sliding along on their previous reputation. On recent visits I've found sticky tables, dirty restroom and slow service. It's no longer my favorite Italian place in the area.

1  Thank 60958Beachy_keen13
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I live in California and was put in charge of choosing a restaurant close to Tamarac, Florida (Ft. Lauderdale area) for my Mother-in-law's 85th birthday party, and chose Tarantella based on reviews and proximity to all the attendees homes. I spoke to John on the phone a couple of times to make the arrangements, and hoped for the best. We had a party of 13 and were set up in a small, private room off the bar. The room was very comfortable and had a great Italian country feel to it. Bobby was our waiter and was fabulous. He picked up on everyone's names through conversation and took particularly good care of my Mother-in-law and "Aunt Flo" who is 93. It's not easy waiting on an elderly group with special dietary needs, and he was very patient and gracious. We used the preset party menu ($40 pp) and it satisfied everybody's tastes and went beyond what our guests expected in a dinner. Dessert was so good that half of our guests wanted seconds (strawberry puff cake), and John and Bobby didn't bat an eye, and brought out seconds for whoever wanted. Many of our guests said they would come back and that made us all happy! Thanks for helping make my Mother-in-law's birthday so special!

2  Thank Laurie F
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We really enjoyed our evening at Tarantella. They had a lobster special for only $14, so how could we be unhappy? Our waiter was a fun guy and the manager stopped by for a chat as well. We would definetly go back!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The food is "WOW", I had the Bruschetta and Vitello Picatta with a side of spagetti/alfredo sauce, a family member had Ravioli ai Qauttro Formaggi and we shared fresh strawberries & cream dessert. Excellent coffee too! The staff were very attentive, I will definitely go back to Tarantella next year!