“BESTY RIBS IN BROWARD”

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Foryears Steveie Bs sets the standard. Pick them up or dine in, it always great

1  Thank davidruben

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have never written a review before, but this place was so awful it warrants one. My husband and I each got a lunch special. Both the wings and ribs were dry and definitely microwaved, and my husband kept saying the ribs tasted like the McRib. The fries were disgusting and our one beer was 5$. We should have left when we walked in and there was nobody else there.

3  Thank Cifix
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My partner and I were on vacation and used Around Me on my IPhone and found this place. We ordered the rib baskets and an order of the Corn Fritters. Everything was good. The ribs were delicious and well cooked. The Fritters were out of this world. They did a great job. The only suggestion is if you order a basket, a side usually comes with it and it didn't. Please offer a side to make it worth the money we spend at your establishment.

1  Thank Carla H
Reviewed May 16, 2012

With all these BBQ shows out on the food channel it is awesome to know that there is a place down here in South Florida that can deliver a sweet, smoky, and tender BBQ recipe that works with everything on the menu.

Just great home style cooking and innovative sides ie Corn Poppers. I had the BBQ brisket sandwich and my wife had the wings. Everything was tender and full of flavor. Stevie's restaurantis my favorite place in Weston

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I ordered a family feast for $38.00 it came with 4 sides. When the food arrived I assumed that they accidently gave me sample sides as they were less than 6ozs. They came in the container that you get when you ask for a side of sourcream or ranch, not dinner sides. The sides were literally smaller than my sons 7oz baby food jar.
When I called to ask if they had mixed up my order or made a mistake, the OWNER hollared at me. I called the front desk, because we got there phone number out of the delivery book, when the front desk clerk called the OWNER hollared at her also.
Not only was the meat dry but after I made a plate for my 10 year old we didnt have enough sides for anyone else.
Save your money and you time!!!

4  Thank Janelle C