“Consistently yummy food”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
weston
“Consistently yummy food”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have actually been eating at and ordering food from here for a couple years now. The pizza is awesome, I love the mozzarella caprese appetizer, along with the best pasta fagioli I have ever had. The service is something they need to work on. Whenever I eat there, it takes quite sometime to get our food. We have two small children and everyone knows how hard it is to be with small kids and have to wait a while for your food. Aside from that, it's a cute place in a nice strip mall and I will continue to go there for the awesome food!

• Visited March 2012

New Hope, Pa
“Good food - big portions”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

While on vacation in Weston, Florida we had dinner at this restaurant. I believe it is family owned. The service was good and the food even better. I like the Chicken Francais and it was super. The portions are so big, both my husband and I had leftovers for dinner the next day. Since we stayed in Weston for 2 weeks, we again went to this restaurant the 2nd week with the same good results.

Visited February 2012
Ridgefield, CT
“Good service, great salad and good pizza”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We had traveled all day and were very tired and hungry. tWe also had to stop at the food store for some items for the condo. this restaurant was next to the food store and very convenient. There was a nice outside eating area but we opted for the inside. The service was good. We ordered a lovely salad and a medium pizza. The salad was quite large and filled with veggies. The pizza was also very good. The place was filled with local patrons that seemed to know the staff and that is always a good sign. They also had a take out service. It was a good choice for us.

• Visited February 2012
South Florida, Florida
“Consistent and above average”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

I live nearby and eat here often as well as order delivery. The food is consistently good (not great but good) and the service has never been bad. The prices are also reasonable.

Albany, New York
“Very Good”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

We ate here one night and the food and service was excellent. The restaurant lacks atmosphere, although we (party of 5) were a table is a small room in the back. The food was very good and reasonably priced.

Visited December 2011