“Habanero Cream Enchiladas”

Cuisines: Mexican
osprey
“Habanero Cream Enchiladas”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Excellent Mexican Food. Habanero Cream Enchiladas and Grilled Pork/Pineapple delicious. The rice is great ... we are use to TexMex black beans not a preference so now know to double up on rice as a side.
Huge North of Border salad not to our liking ... been back several times since discovering.
Highly recommend.

• Visited November 2013

“Love this place!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was in the area on business and noticed the ratings on both Tripadvisor and Urban Spoon so I thought I would give it a try. I found the food to be creatively prepared and presented, and with a unique blend of flavors. I had the chicken enchiladas, which had a wonderful Mole sauce. Also, the "Wet Burrito" smothered with a cheese sauce was excellent. The portions were generous, and the service was friendly. I look forward to a return visit when I am back in the area.

• Visited November 2013
“<3 I love tacos”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Been here three times, its rapidly becoming my favorite restaurant. Habanero cream is to die for, as is the guac and cochinita pinion. Next time, cerveza preparada! Go on weekend nights for mariachi music!

• Visited September 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Reheated food and service with an attitude”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I went for dinner with a friend that heard about this new restaurant in Weston. There arent too many choices so I was happy to find a local place by my house. The decor was fun and we were greeted warmly.

I ordered the steak tacos and when they got to the table they were cold. I asked one of the servers if they were fresh and her response was " Obviously." You could imagine, that ruined my entire meal. She took them to the back where they were zapped in the microwave and returned to me slightly warmer.

I love fresh Mexican food done well, unfortunately this place missed the mark in food and service.

Visited August 2013
Miami, Florida
“Real Mexican”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Im from mexico city and I can tell you this is the only place in Broward county you will find real mexican. Los tacos the cochinita pibil are my favorite!

Visited September 2013