“<3 I love tacos”

Ranked #32 of 131 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Mexican
“<3 I love tacos”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Been here three times, its rapidly becoming my favorite restaurant. Habanero cream is to die for, as is the guac and cochinita pinion. Next time, cerveza preparada! Go on weekend nights for mariachi music!

• Visited September 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Reheated food and service with an attitude”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went for dinner with a friend that heard about this new restaurant in Weston. There arent too many choices so I was happy to find a local place by my house. The decor was fun and we were greeted warmly.

I ordered the steak tacos and when they got to the table they were cold. I asked one of the servers if they were fresh and her response was " Obviously." You could imagine, that ruined my entire meal. She took them to the back where they were zapped in the microwave and returned to me slightly warmer.

I love fresh Mexican food done well, unfortunately this place missed the mark in food and service.

Visited August 2013
Miami, Florida
“Real Mexican”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Im from mexico city and I can tell you this is the only place in Broward county you will find real mexican. Los tacos the cochinita pibil are my favorite!

Visited September 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fun place, great staff, decent food”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This restaurant had come highly recommended by several friends. It's a bit hard to find to worth looking for it. The atmosphere and décor is like a taco joint in Mexico. Three TVs usually on soccer, but they will put on American football upon request. Service was very friendly and quick. Each waiter has an "I Love Tacos" shirt with the country where they are from across the front. The night we were there we saw Cuba, Puerto Rico, Columbia and Venezuela. Menu is a bit limited, but everything that came by looked good. The chicken enchiladas were very good and you can get them as spicy as you want them. No free chips and salsa were the only drawback. Warning if you order salsa, both flavors are a bit hot! Second warning, on a busy night it is very loud. Large specialty bar drinks. They even have a play room for kids and we have been told there is live music on Friday evenings. I'll be back!

• Visited October 2013
“Great Real Mexican food!!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This restaurant serves real mexican food not tex mex and the quality of the food is great!! Our family loves going to dinner there and enjoy the food very much

• Visited October 2013