“Great place”

My Organic Corner
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Weston
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Business meetings
Description: Organic Café and Juice bar in Weston, FL dedicated to offer delicious and healthy certified organic food helping make a difference in our community to promote and support healthy eating choices. Selections of Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Raw food, or Healthy Food. Hot vegan plates, wraps, sandwiches, salads, loose leaf tea and fair trade coffee. Natural Juices and Smoothies with no sugar, ice or water added
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Found this nice café/juice bar when I was looking for an Organic place. This place is great and I had one of the best green smoothies (kale, pineapple, banana, mango, apple) that I have ever had... Yum yum... I'll be back!

3  Thank Sweedie55

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Love this place, fantastic fresh food, great service, very friendly people work here

It is expensive, for lunch with sharing 1 smoothie it was $35, but worth it for quality organic food and great service

They should invest in some art work on the walls, it's a bit sparse looking

If

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Went to this restaurant awhile ago for soup. Decided to go for lunch with my son, who tries to eat healthy and my husband who would like to eat healthy. I try to eat all natural and it's really hard to find places that use all natural ingredients. This place does just that. You can see the people making your food. It's not from a can or box. We ordered Tempeh Tacos....thumbs up from the guys and the Black bean Burger which was huge and yummy! Will be going back there again!

1  Thank bethrandee
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Finally tried this place. Wife is vegetarian I am not. Should have come here sooner. Staff IS very friendly. We shared two items. Vegetarian burrito and the vegetable wrap which had grilled eggplant, avocado, onion and chickpea spread. Both were exceptional! This is the kind of place you find in a college town but was missing in Weston. Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stumbled upon this restaurant randomly, but it is a gem! The staff is so friendly and hospitable, they really go the extra mile. The food is not just healthy, but fantastic. I go here several times a week.

The tuna melt on a baked potato, the hummus wrap and the Almond Milk Iced Chai tea are among my favorites!