“Fresh and Delicious”

My Organic Corner
Ranked #33 of 135 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Business meetings
Description: Organic Café and Juice bar in Weston, FL dedicated to offer delicious and healthy certified organic food helping make a difference in our community to promote and support healthy eating choices. Selections of Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Raw food, or Healthy Food. Hot vegan plates, wraps, sandwiches, salads, loose leaf tea and fair trade coffee. Natural Juices and Smoothies with no sugar, ice or water added
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Went to this restaurant awhile ago for soup. Decided to go for lunch with my son, who tries to eat healthy and my husband who would like to eat healthy. I try to eat all natural and it's really hard to find places that use all natural ingredients. This place does just that. You can see the people making your food. It's not from a can or box. We ordered Tempeh Tacos....thumbs up from the guys and the Black bean Burger which was huge and yummy! Will be going back there again!

1  Thank bethrandee

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Finally tried this place. Wife is vegetarian I am not. Should have come here sooner. Staff IS very friendly. We shared two items. Vegetarian burrito and the vegetable wrap which had grilled eggplant, avocado, onion and chickpea spread. Both were exceptional! This is the kind of place you find in a college town but was missing in Weston. Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stumbled upon this restaurant randomly, but it is a gem! The staff is so friendly and hospitable, they really go the extra mile. The food is not just healthy, but fantastic. I go here several times a week.

The tuna melt on a baked potato, the hummus wrap and the Almond Milk Iced Chai tea are among my favorites!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Plenty of choices if your vegan, vegetarian or just enjoy healthy food. We didnt realize that we arrived at closing time, but they let us stay and have dinner even though they close at 4pm. They would be 5 stars if they had more convenient hours.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

After I discovered this little gem, I try to eat lunch there 1-2 a week. I know that is a perfect place to eat a healthy meal. I love the daily specials. The Tuna salad is amazing, Great black bean or Corn/ Quinoa Burgers

1  Thank david m