Used our RCI points for a week here, we have been before. Check in was easy and very little pressure to attend the "sales pitch", $25 resort fee is a bit chintzy, they really charge for WI-FI which we don't use.
We had a one bedroom apartment in Osprey on the 5th floor with a reasonable view of the Everglades. The unit was well stocked and the furniture, although not new was substantial and the main TV was relatively new. The jacuzzi tub is not in the bathroom but in the bedroom, idn't bother us!! Plenty of towels which were switched on the 4th day as well as the rubbish removed by the cleaning staff.
The swimming pool is interesting with a waterfall and hot tub, but the noise from afternoon games of bingo etc. is a nuisance.
You need a car to get anywhere, there plenty of goo restaurants in Weston and good golf courses not far away. We enjoyed our stay and found everywhere in the resort clean and tidy. One complaint was the slow nature of the computers in the business centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the famous South Florida Spa, Tennis and Golf Community of Weston, lies a vacationer's dream at Vacation Village at Weston Resort. Indulge in spacious one-and two-bedroom suites with amenities like private Jacuzzi tubs, kitchens, and living and dining areas. Resort amenities include a heated, outdoor pool and relaxing outdoor whirlpool. Poolside activities, barbecue facilities and more also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vacation Village at Weston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Weston Hotel Weston
- Weston Vacation Village
- Vacation Village Weston Bonaventure
- Vacation Village Weston Florida