This was a very good experience I had while at a conference.
I stayed at the Osprey Building on a "B" unit. The room is pretty big with a living room, dining area, bedroom and a kitchen.
There is no restaurant at the resort (actually there is a snack bar where you can get a sandwich), but they offer you a plenty of options around the place with a discount.
They also offer a free shuttle in the city (which was good in my case as I was without a car).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the famous South Florida Spa, Tennis and Golf Community of Weston, lies a vacationer's dream at Vacation Village at Weston Resort. Indulge in spacious one-and two-bedroom suites with amenities like private Jacuzzi tubs, kitchens, and living and dining areas. Resort amenities include a heated, outdoor pool and relaxing outdoor whirlpool. Poolside activities, barbecue facilities and more also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vacation Village at Weston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Weston Hotel Weston
- Weston Vacation Village
- Vacation Village Weston Bonaventure
- Vacation Village Weston Florida