Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston
Official Website
$151
$118
Courtyard
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston(Weston)(Great Value!)
$129
$129
Travelocity
$109
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise(Sunrise)(Great Value!)
$75
$69
Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St(Pembroke Pines)(Great Value!)
$108
All reviewsbreakfast areafull kitchenbedroom suitelike rubbertowne centerstayed here for a few daysan older hotelhot breakfastconvenient locationwell equipped kitchenstaying at this hotelthin wallsnice areaa great place to staywould highly recommend this hotelmiami areabed was comfortable
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Needed an over night stay before a cruise, waited til the last minute to book it and this was closest I could find (maybe 7-8 miles). That said, got food poisoning at a local restaurant, sickest I've ever been, had to get better quick to get on the ship the next day-the staff was most helpful in getting me to the closest ER for treatment. The manager even offered to drive me because my wife doesn't do well in strange places (driving)! They gave me towels, a trash pail and even helped me to the car! I thank you! That Saturday morning staff (4-6) was the best ever!
Not over priced for Fort Lauderdale on a Friday night during spring break time.
I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Valued guest, Thank you so much for the wonderful review that you wrote about the TownePlace Suites Weston. We strive on providing the best service possible to all of our guests. We hope that if your travel plans ever bring you back to the Weston area that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed almost a week for business and definitely enjoyed the area. Great food, grocery store and Walgreens within walking distance but expected a little more breakfast. The breakfast area didn't have seating, just an island with dry cereal, yogurt and bananas. Very small pool and gym but not bad. I just think it was slightly overpriced for the value since the rooms were a bit "worn".

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Gidyup2

Dear valued guest,

We thank you for choosing TownePlace Suites Weston and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property, we are addressing some of the concerns that you had, we have a relationship with one of the area gyms that you are welcome to use free of charge while staying at the hotel. We are also working on breakfast room, where our guest will have more space to enjoy breakfast with their families. I hope that the next time you are in the Weston area that you will choose the TownePlace Suites Weston.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We traveled to Miami for a concert in Miami Gardens. We wanted something near the venue but the pricing was crazy. This hotel was about 7.5 miles from Sunlife Stadium in a very nice area (Weston) Centrally located to Sawgrass Mills and the airport. It also has a full kitchen which is really great. Yes...I would stay here again.

No room service and no restaurant. They do have a version of a continental breakfast, cold cereal, coffee, apple or orange juice and coffee.

Room Tip: The area is quite so you should not have noise problems in any of their rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank 1Sistagirl
TownePlaceWeston, Front Office Manager at Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for the review that you wrote about the hotel, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and trust that the next time the your travel plans bring you to the Weston area that you would stay with us again.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I paid $179/night for 4 nights in early January 2013. We were in town for the BCS championship game, and wanted to be relatively close to Sun Life stadium.
The hotel is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood in the squeaky-clean community of Weston, on the edge of the Everglades. Want to exercise? Bike & walking paths are outside the door. Can't live without Starbucks? Walk across the street to the Weston Town Center...Need to stock up the fridge or feeling under the weather? Publix and CVS are next door. Want to take an airboat ride in the Everglades? 10 minutes away is Everglades Holiday Park, home of the Gator Boys. In short, if you don't need to be on the beach, this is a great location...it's a 5 minute drive to I-75 and from there you can get to Ft Lauderdale or Miami very easily.
The hotel reception area is small and doubles as a buffet area at breakfast. A big plus is the big map they have mounted on the wall of Weston and the immediate area. The interactions I had with the staff were very positive.
The word "suite" is a misnomer. I would rename it a "studio", because that's what it was.
The furniture (bed, sofabed, desk and "easy" chair) was too big to fit in the space alloted. We couldn't open the sofabed without moving the chair. The sofabed is uncomfortable; I'd recommend getting rid of them and just offering rollaway beds.
I was disappointed with the quality of the room's cleanliness. It was clear that whoever inspects the housekeeper's work doesn't hold them accountable. There were hairs on the bathroom floor, and the sink surfaces were dull (not shiny like I see at other Marriott properties). Also, the room had a faint musty odor. My recommendation to the hotel management is to use better-quality cleaning products, to buy some Febreze, and to get housekeeping to use some elbow grease, and to hold them accountable for things like hair-free floors. (at my house I either get on my knees and hand-wipe the floor or use a dust-buster to vacuum it up)
I stay at Marriott properties for business almost exclusively all over the Southeast; for $179/night, I expected a lot more value for my money.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mach91
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you for the review that you wrote about the TownePlace Suites in Weston, we strive on making sure that your stay is enjoyable and that you leave with a wonderful impression about the hotel, you mentioned that your sofa bed was not comfortable, we have replaced some of the sofa beds, we have also hired new housekeepers and inspectors, and retrained some of the staff, next time your travel plans bring you back to the Weston area please come back and visit us and we will make sure your stay is more enjoyable.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The staff was accomodating and the rooms were clean and neat. It was our first time staying at the hotel and was pleasantly surprise at how it was convenient to the areas we wanted to see while visiting Florida .I also enjoyed that it was a suite instead of a regular hotel room because it provided more space for us.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for the beautiful review that you wrote about the TownePlace Suites in Weston, we strive on making sure that your stay is enjoyable and that you leave with a wonderful impression about the hotel next time your travel plans bring you back to the Weston area please come back and visit us.