“Dissapointed”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Weston
Oregon
“Dissapointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2011

Stayed in two bedroom suite for one week. As Gold Elite Marriott guest have much experience with their properties and this I would rate the worst. Old TVs, dirty dinning room with plastic forks. spoons, and plates, tables so close impossible to pass and cold food. Room cleaning inconsistent, hallways and elevators not vacumed. Security almost non existant as staff behind front desk doesn't look up when folks enter or leave the premises. My check in was done by staff member with attitude. Several other desk staff were more helpful. Overall would not stay here again.....

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2011

I was there for four nights while I went to the Cleveland Clinic. The location for this purpose was perfect and the staff very friendly. I was pleased to find out the Manager was also a notary and that came in handy as I had some things I needed notorized while I was in Florida. Room clean and housekeeping did a good job every day. I will use this hotel again on my next visit.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank PRCasino
Cancun, Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2010

Nice and Quiet Hotel in Weston, but definitely should upgrade the TV Set...
Also they do not offer 2 Rooms Suite with a Double + Twin Beds...I do not why...so its difficult to have your children in the same bed...

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Viriginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2010

We arrived on a Sunday night. I used to live in Weston, so after a long drive from VA we decided to stay for one night. I used my Marriott Rewards points for this stay. Upon arrival the employee had an attitude like she was doing me a favor for allowing to stay free. I told her I was going to work in South Florida the whole week and found a better deal at Summerfield Suites (Hyatt) and was wondering if she could work with me on the rate. She said no and did not seem to care at all. Breakfast was horrible and customer service was terrible. Also at night there were some dark tinted vehicles driving around the parking lot. I wonder if they are selling controlled substances due to the suspicious activity outside of the hotel.

I also saw a roach in the hallway.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Orlando, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2010

I highly reccomend this hotel. I stayed one night in a studio room with a queen size bed. Everything in the room was great, it was tastefully decorated and clean. The bed was very comfy and the room had a nice living area with a small kitchenette fully equiped, a small desk and sofa bed. It also had a full size refrigerator (a plus for a small family). The hotel is conveniently located off I-75, you will need a car to get around as there are no restaurants or shops within walking distance; except for a gas station and a "pollo tropical" fast food restaurant within a block. As a woman traveling alone I felt safe and that made my stay more pleasant, I was able to sleep well that night. I am going back to the Weston/ FT. Lauderdale area next month with my husband and tenage son and we will be staying in this hotel. I hope this review is helpful for you, keep in mind that this is not a big and fancy hotel but it has all the comforts you need to enjoy your stay and most important the hotel is CLEAN. One more note, the hotel may be tricky to find as is not right on Weston Blvd even though the address says so and you can't see it from the road due to all the trees in front of it. I would reccommend to call the hotel before you go and get directions to make sure you don't get lost. Hope your stay is as pleasant as mine was.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
jamaica
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2009

We booked this hotel online. It was our first visit to the US and we wanted a short flight with the intention of hiring a car and touring Florida (Plan A) When we found out what the extras were for damage waiver insurance etc, etc, and the cost of taking cabs as a means of transport we quickly developed Plan B which sadly meant leaving Weston and moving into Fort Lauderdale.We had originally booked for three nights and stayed four.The staff were exemplary and couldnt do enough for us.We had a studio suite which was more than ample and very comfortable.The complimentary breakfast was varied and very welcome.A very good experience and if Plan A had worked a good choice. The city of Weston is interesting, a little bit modernistic for a european but has some great places to eat and the people are very friendly.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2009

We live less than 30 miles from this property, but we stay here frequently for a nice relaxing weekend getaway. The staff has always treated us very well and the property has always been very well cared for and clean. The location is excellent for several good places to eat in Weston and is just off I-75, so the Bank Atlantic Center and Sawgrass Mills is a very short drive.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weston
Comfort Suites Weston  - Sawgrass Mills South
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston
Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston
Vacation Village at Bonaventure
Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise

Been to Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston? Share your experiences!