Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston(Weston)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
Residence Inn
$87
Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston(Weston)(Great Value!)
$87
Orbitz.com
$129
$109
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise(Sunrise)(Great Value!)
$75
$69
Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St(Pembroke Pines)(Great Value!)
$108
All reviewscleveland clinicbusiness travelerfront desk agentnice hoteloperations managerbig flat screen tvroom was cleanmiami airportcomplimentary breakfastfort lauderdalebooked this hotelenjoyed my staypre cruisepool and hot tubpleasant stayalligator alleygreat pool
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The lobby and restaurant were being remodled. Felt like I was checking in to a construction site. Used former conference rooms for temporary lobby and restaurant. Very noisy and dusty from construction.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank FourStarHotelGuest
Randal P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

We are very excited about our renovation. The end result will be absolutely beautiful and will include enhanced food and beverage options including a full bar, state of the technology and an extremely active lobby. We expect to be done at the end of November and have found the distruption to be very minimal to our guests, We do appreciate everyones patience as we renovate, and are confident the end result will be worth it!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Just returned from a stay with our soccer team. Everything was great. Clean, comfortable. conveniently located. Good breakfast. The renovations are not an inconvenience, as everything you need is still there, just in a slightly smaller space. All staff seemed were friendly and hospitable. I would like to mention Diana in particular, who was on the front desk. Nothing was too much trouble for her, and she made us very welcome. The tall blonde lady serving Sunday breakfas was excellet too - sorry, I did not get her name. All in all, the staff were wonderful. My only slightly negative issue was the high, firm 'square' pillows which made for an uncomfortable nights sleep. On night two though, I looked more closely at them , and found that if I untucked the pillowcase, the pillow could be uncompressed into a 'normal' confortable pillow. Much better!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Randal P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stayed here on 10/08/12 very clean...remodeling front lobby... but other than that I liked this hotel... will return when we are back in the area... good prices, great places to eat close by....very nice,,,,

Room Tip: Very close to Cleveland Clinic...nice place...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank marko122
Randal P, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

We are very excited about our renovation which will be complete in Mid November. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard in Fort Lauderdale, Weston from August 6th to August 9th for Medical purposes. As a Front Desk Agent at one of our other Marriott properties, I was impressed with a few things that I would like to share. The property was very clean and the maid did an excellent job in ensuring that my room was cleaned in a timely manner throughout my stay. The shuttle drivers to the Cleveland Clinic were amazing and very helpful. My check-in was a little in between. However, it was my second day on property, when I came in contact with Tiffany one of the Front Desk Agents (who reminded me so much of myself) that placed the icing on the cake.

Her Passion for service which happens to be one of Marriott's Genuine Care BASICS could not have gone unnoticed. Tiffany was very helpful and assisted me kindly. Coming from a Front Desk Agent to another Front Desk Agent….. Way to go Tiffany! You Rock!!!!!!

Lissa (smile)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Thank you so much for the wonderfull comments regarding Tiffany. She is an outstanding employee and truly embodies the Spirit to Serve which drives our service culture. We hope that you will return soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

It was our first time staying here. We go to the hotel early (around 11 am) and we were able to check in right away. The Front Desk clerk was very friendly and the check in was very fast...
The location of the hotel is good if you are renting a car, otherwise there is nothing close to it.
As a plus is very close to Sawgrass Mills and the parking is free :)
The only reason why I am giving a 2 is because the cleanliness in the room. We got to the room and it looked clean, however in the bathroom we found several hairs in the tub, in the shower curtain and in the bathroom walls.
While I know hairs are very hard to get rid of, it looked ike the housekeeper didn't even care to make sure the bathroom was clean.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ichaves25

Thank you very much for your comments. We appreciate the feedback very much. I am glad that our staff took such good care of you while you were here, with the exception of the bathroom of course. This is very unusual as you can tell from all the other comments, but we have addressed the issue and are confident that it will not recur.