We are always pleased with our time share vacations. Especially when they are gold crown. This should not be gold crown resort. The Front desk was very pleasant, however the rooms were second rate. They were not cleaned thoughly. There were some towels folded in the linen closet that were NOT clean. They smelled DIRTY. The mattress was saggy and needed to be replaced. Not enough linens for the pillows. I always felt uncomfortable because I knew the room was not spick and span. No washer and dryer in the room. Minor detail but a big inconvenience. Not enough supplies. No dishwashing liquid or complimentary coffee supplies like you usually get with a gold grown. And the room was always damp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The well-appointed Vacation Village at Bonaventure features spacious one-and two-bedroom suites that are equipped with luxurious living and dining areas and are fully furnished for maximum comfort. Relax at one of the resort's pools and watch the palm trees sway in the tropical breezes. Nestled within the famous South Florida Spa, Tennis and Golf Community of Weston, this resort offers maximum privacy for guests but is within minutes of Fort Lauderdale's famed beaches and attractions. Sumptuous dining, world class shopping and excursions to the Everglades are located nearby for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vacation Village at Bonaventure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Bonaventure Hotel Weston
- Vacation Village Bonaventure
- Vacation Village At Bonaventure Weston
- Vacation Village Weston