RCI exchange for one week in an A unit (A units are bigger than the B units and have a balcony) at Sandpiper 1. Unit was clean, location good, good bed, fully-furnished kitchen, (except no salt and pepper and no pizza cutter;-). A little dated - e.g. huge old TV in the living room (but I believe they are working to upgrade those) was all right, but the screen was a little "fuzzy." Our week was a bit cool, but not anything like what they were experiencing a lot of the rest of the country. Hot dogs/hamburgers available for $2-3 on Wednesday and other activities like water exercise but it was too cold for us. We enjoyed the hot tub every day though. The Heron pool and hot tub at Bonaventure are our favorites in the Vacation Village complex of several choices of pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The well-appointed Vacation Village at Bonaventure features spacious one-and two-bedroom suites that are equipped with luxurious living and dining areas and are fully furnished for maximum comfort. Relax at one of the resort's pools and watch the palm trees sway in the tropical breezes. Nestled within the famous South Florida Spa, Tennis and Golf Community of Weston, this resort offers maximum privacy for guests but is within minutes of Fort Lauderdale's famed beaches and attractions. Sumptuous dining, world class shopping and excursions to the Everglades are located nearby for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vacation Village at Bonaventure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Bonaventure Hotel Weston
- Vacation Village Bonaventure
- Vacation Village At Bonaventure Weston
- Vacation Village Weston