I had the unfortunate opportunity to almost stay here. It was a trade / reservation with RCI. We did make it to the unit. I have visited more comfortable tenement housing in the South Bronx. Cold tile concrete with lousy basic furniture. It was very clean, but also very loud. I could hear the clock ticking in the neighboring unit, as well as every word spoken by the loud occupants of that unit. In short, don't come here on vacation or to relax if you expectations are much above basic living. And yes, we did leave. It took only seconds to reach that decision after our exposure to the accommodations. I must say, the reservations supervisor didn't argue with me, almost like I was not the first person to reach this decision.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The well-appointed Vacation Village at Bonaventure features spacious one-and two-bedroom suites that are equipped with luxurious living and dining areas and are fully furnished for maximum comfort. Relax at one of the resort's pools and watch the palm trees sway in the tropical breezes. Nestled within the famous South Florida Spa, Tennis and Golf Community of Weston, this resort offers maximum privacy for guests but is within minutes of Fort Lauderdale's famed beaches and attractions. Sumptuous dining, world class shopping and excursions to the Everglades are located nearby for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vacation Village at Bonaventure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Bonaventure Hotel Weston
- Vacation Village Bonaventure
- Vacation Village At Bonaventure Weston
- Vacation Village Weston