Staff was cold and unfriendly. No room service. No vending machines. They have the worst case of mosquitos I've ever seen. I went to sleep and woke up to bites in my face , arms and legs. My children had bites in their heads and face. They moved our room which was fine and there was difference. They charge you $8 per day to park your vehicle in a large uncovered parking lot. Oh, and how about waking up every morning to doors and drawers slamming and loud talking from the inconsiderate cleaning staff. Don't stay here you will be very dissatisfied and disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The well-appointed Vacation Village at Bonaventure features spacious one-and two-bedroom suites that are equipped with luxurious living and dining areas and are fully furnished for maximum comfort. Relax at one of the resort's pools and watch the palm trees sway in the tropical breezes. Nestled within the famous South Florida Spa, Tennis and Golf Community of Weston, this resort offers maximum privacy for guests but is within minutes of Fort Lauderdale's famed beaches and attractions. Sumptuous dining, world class shopping and excursions to the Everglades are located nearby for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Vacation Village at Bonaventure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Bonaventure Hotel Weston
- Vacation Village Bonaventure
- Vacation Village At Bonaventure Weston
- Vacation Village Weston