“Good place”

Add it.
Stop Burger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is a real goood place to hand out with friends.. Here is where we had the Fries and it was amazing and a huge quantity

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Over run with kids but at these prices I'll be doing Burger King too. Very fatty meat and the smell and smoke from the grilling was overwhelming. Won't be going back.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I am a mom of three and love these place because my boys go to town center every Friday night and eat there and they feel good and welcome and well treated !

1  Thank Estua123
Reviewed October 14, 2012

So many burgers to pick from made it a tuff choice. Four of us all had a different burger and all of us loved them.! Nice clean place and great for kids.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

What poor service, disgusting meat and sloppy fries! Want a great burger go to 5 Guys. Worst place to eat a burger in Weston. I work in the area and all my colleagues agree the place truly sucks!!

2  Thank Flsun5050