“Great Burger Joint”

Add it.
Stop Burger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2012

So many burgers to pick from made it a tuff choice. Four of us all had a different burger and all of us loved them.! Nice clean place and great for kids.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

What poor service, disgusting meat and sloppy fries! Want a great burger go to 5 Guys. Worst place to eat a burger in Weston. I work in the area and all my colleagues agree the place truly sucks!!

2  Thank Flsun5050
Reviewed July 21, 2012

not bad not great, just ok. I felt they were a bit overpriced for just ok burgers. The only great thing about this place is that it is the only burger place in Weston town center. The options are limited but that is positive in my opinion with restaurants. Too much selection typically means food sitting around to long.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Nice decor and mouth watering burgers. Great service and convenient location. Indoor or outdoor dining options,

Reviewed May 31, 2012

A reasonably priced make-to-order hamburger restaurant - which took our discount coupon from our condo hotel - with a format similar to famous Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
Both of my twin patty burger piled with selected additional items and my wife's single patty burger were sufficiently sized and tasted great.