“Simply the best!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Acquolina

Acquolina
Reserve with OpenTable
Acquolina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 126 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N.E. Corner of Royal Palm Blvd and Weston Rd.
Transit: Just West of 75 and one exit North of 595 Acquolina is your first right hand turn on Weston Road when heading North from Royal Palm Blvd. Located on the North End of Waterway Shoppes II
Description: 2010 ZAGAT RATED BEST NEW RESTAURANT IN SOUTH FLORIDA. Acquolina " Italian for mouth watering" is an authentic Southern Italian favorite offering Manhattan style dining with a great atmosphere. We feature a wide variety of off the menu specials prepared fresh daily. Our menu is offered family style as well as individual portions. Please visit our website for a preview of our full menu. Mangia (please specify water side patio preference or inside dining in the notes section)
Lake Worth, Florida, USA
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

After reading some of the critical reviews, I felt compelled to set the record straight. I have been eating at Aqualina for over 3 years and have never been disappointed. The food, service, and wine are consistently top-notch and for my money there is not a better Italian restaurant in the Weston area. Il Toscano and Tarantella are good, but in opinion, Aqualina is the best!

leelo728
“Authentic Italian food YUMMY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Aqualina is very clean,Great ambiance, food was DELICIOUS! The only thing they need to improve in is maybe be a little friendlier. They weren't rude or anything but kind of cold. But, hey I went there for the food! DELICIOUS!!!

Pembroke pines
“Never disappointing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Food is always awesome!!! The meat balls and their chopped salad and carpaccio are a must!!! The waiter always remembers our drinks and the service and ambience are always inviting no matter what time.

Visited October 2012
Davie, Florida
“So-so food, very good service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Came with my fiance wanting to try a new Italian restaurant in our area and Acquolina came recommended by some family members. Our server Alfonzo was fantastic, he was very personable and kept referring to us as "familia" and called me "bella". He was very detail oriented and made sure we were well taken care of. The food on the other hand was just okay. I wasn't really wowed by anything. I had the shrimp oreganata in which the shrimp were on the small side and rather flavorless. My fiance has the shrimp parmigiana and he said the same thing. Neither dishes came with pasta and were on the higher priced side so we split a half order of penne ala vodka which again, we were not crazy about. I hate having to add salt to my food but in this case I did. The wine and dessert was good and we chased our tasteless dinner down with a shot of limoncello. I don't think my fiance and I will be returning anytime soon.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Weston, Florida
“Not what it used to be!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Service OK, food slipping--pasta overcooked, sauces taste the same. Wine not served at right temp. This place used to be tops in Weston--but I am convinced that Il Toscano has taken over the helm at this point. With Chef Angelo opening in Country Isles next month, this may be all she wrote...