“great steak”

Ireland's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Ireland's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 133 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bonaventure
Description: Ireland's Steakhouse is Weston's premier restaurant and the area's only restaurant awarded a Four Diamond rating by AAA. Featured in excellent reviews by the Miami Herald and the Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel, Ireland's Steakhouse is proud to offer only the finest steaks and freshest seafood. Our menu features specialties such as Organic Niman Ranch Prime and Certified Black Angus. We also feature only desserts prepared at our own pastry kitchen and a great young diner menu. As an ideal complement to our Steak and Seafood fare, our custom-built wine cellar offers a selection of over 1200 bottles. Ireland's features art from the local artist Tom Rossetti from Rossetti Art Concepts, Inc.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Split a waygu sirloin steak for two Asked the waiter for a special arugala salad not on the menu. No problem! the side dishes are huge. Loved the truffle Mac& cheese side dish. One oerder will feed six. The desserts arev to die for. Wine is reasonably priced. All in all a great steakhouse.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

After a long flight, we were greeted and served by Doug. What a delightful experience. Remember to save room for the home made desserts! I was fortunate to receive a $50 coupon when I stopped by the spa at the Bonaventure. I applied it to my lobster dinner. I know it sounds too good to be true but it was a real coupon and was honored. We have dined here 3 times and each time we say, "..wow, the food and service here is outstanding". We'll be back. Thanks Doug!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went there for the first time on May 3rd for our 10th Anniversary. I can not say enough about the staff. They were helpful and attentive, the atmosphere relaxed and romantic. The food was outstanding. The staff even addressed us by name from the moment we arrived and remembered the reservation was for an Anniversary. I highly recommend them and will definitely return to eat there again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Always a great experience at Ireland's. Great service, great food, and consistent. The lobster mac and cheese is a great side to try. Steak is cooked to perfection with a nice crusty outside, flavorful as well.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

When was the last time you went to a restaurant specializing in steak and you got to choose what knife you wanted to use to cut your steak? That is the service you get at this restaurant! The staff was extremely attentive but not "hovering" over you. The wine selection was very good with a wide range of prices. Three different types of breads with four different butters to choose from started the evening. Also, there were four different types of salt on the table that were paired with the meat selections. What choices! The entree portions were large as well as the side dishes. My wife and I shared a baked potato that was the largest potato I have ever seen! The mushroom side was a combination of different mushrooms in a light garlic sauce. I ate my bison steak like it was my last meal! One of the best cuts of bison I have ever had! My wife had an 8 oz filet that melted in her mouth (I enjoyed the left-overs the following day)! If you are in the Broward County area a trip to the Bonaventure Resort and Ireland's restaurant should not be missed!