“Great experience”

Ireland's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Ireland's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 135 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bonaventure
Description: Ireland's Steakhouse is Weston's premier restaurant and the area's only restaurant awarded a Four Diamond rating by AAA. Featured in excellent reviews by the Miami Herald and the Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel, Ireland's Steakhouse is proud to offer only the finest steaks and freshest seafood. Our menu features specialties such as Organic Niman Ranch Prime and Certified Black Angus. We also feature only desserts prepared at our own pastry kitchen and a great young diner menu. As an ideal complement to our Steak and Seafood fare, our custom-built wine cellar offers a selection of over 1200 bottles. Ireland's features art from the local artist Tom Rossetti from Rossetti Art Concepts, Inc.
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Usually restaurants in hotels are so so but this one is a rarity. Amazing service. Professionalism. The price is a bit up there but the quality of the food is very good. We'll be back.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

The staff at the Hyatt Bonaventure recommended this hotel steakhouse to us. The reviews ranked it 5 stars so we tried it! AMAZING!! It is a small, intimate, upscale, and elegant restaurant without the stiffness. We both enjoyed the petite filet, potatoes, caesar salad and all were perfection. Our waiters (yes, 2) were Javier and John and both were so kind and accomadating. They even brought us dessert to celebrate our anniversary! This, by far, is the best steakhouse in the Weston area and possibly the whole Ft. Lauderdale area. It is a MUST try if you are in the area.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Do not get me wrong, the steaks are good but the price was ridiculous. Decided to try it out as we live locally. Felt sorry for the hotel guests as many had little choice but to eat at $200 a couple and not a place for kids. Dining room is small and tight so save money and head to Lorios which is close.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've been staying at the Hyatt RB for the past couple years on business and never miss the opportunity to have dinner at Ireland's. In fact, but for Ireland's, I might stay elsewhere as the Hotel is definitely off the beaten path. I'm usually alone so I sit at the bar and Scott the bartender is always quick with a welcome back and my usual cocktail. Before long the manager, Enrique, will stop by for a welcome greeting as well. I alway order the strip (the only prime cut on the menu). The steak is large, tender and perfectly cooked every time. The baked potatos are the size of a footballs and also prepared perfectly. I'm am a no frills meat and potato person so I don't order the seafood dishes, other sides or deserts but I can't imagine anything at this restaurant being anything but excellent. There is a good wine by the glass selection and overall Ireland's food and staff make for a wonderful dining experience. Can't wait to return later this year.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have eaten at Ireland's restaurant many times & it never disappoints. The service is fantastic, Carmen the waiter is wonderful, Enrique the manages is spot on with his level of service & I must mention Jorge the bus/water/bread everything person, they are all wonderful. The wine list is extensive with lots of unique wines. I recomment the lobster mac-n-cheese. It is the best I have ever eaten in my life. Lamb is always the best & of course, the steaks. The restaurant is beautiful & is such a nice dining experience. It is a special treat. My favorite restauranr...Go!!