“The PERFECT Getaway!”
Review of Casa Grandview

Casa Grandview
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 20, 2009

Wow!! After receiving such a personable and warm welcoming by Cheryl and staff, I was given the grand tour of the resort, instantly knew I had found the PERFECT getaway! The grounds are impeccable with lush and colorful landscaping, the cottages have great character and all are so inviting! There are two beautiful pools to enjoy and even an outdoor cooking area! When entering the Native Seagrass, I could not get over the cleanliness and decor detail throughout the entire cottage! Also, it comes stocked with all kinds of hidden goodies........coffee, sodas, eggs, muffins, milk, and the list goes on! It really is a comfy cozy cottage that ranks #1 in my book! Plus the value is unbeatable! Cant wait to come back!! Kudos to Cheryl and staff for making my visit a great one!

• Stayed: August 2009
1  Thank BirdLoverForever

Reviewed July 16, 2009

I was all set to plan a 2 day get away for my husband and I a few week s ago and about to make reservations at The Breakers when my husband found Casa Grandview. We looked at the many favorable reviews and decided that anyplace that could get this many rave reviews must be nice. Well, let me tell you, it was an exceptional experience. When we got there, we were surprised with an upgrade. We stayed in the Bahama. I'm in the decorating business and it was outstanding. Cheryl thought about everything. (Touch up sewing kit, toothpaste, etc . even robes ) We had more breakfast food than we could eat. The furnishings were very upscale and comfortable. She even had an air purifier going. Kirk was wonderful too. He offered to have us follow him to City Place the first time so we didn't get lost. These are two warm people that love what they are doing. We would definately return. Believe the reviews, they are true. Thanks again Cheryl and Kirk for a wonderful getaway.

Judy and Fred

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2009

We had the best vacation in 25 years at Casa Grandview. We would not have changed one thing. Everyone made us feel like a part of their family. The cottage was spotless and beautiful. We were sad to leave but before we left we booked anothe stay in a few months. We are counting down the days until we come back. Who needs the Caribbean when you have the Casa Grandview.
PARADISE!!
Susan and Bob K

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2009

This past Memorial Day weekend my girlfriend surprised me with a weekend getaway. Within one hour we were at Casa Grandview. When we pulled up I thought we were staying in a vacation home of one of her friends; the environment is that welcoming. =oD

Our intentions were to have a relaxing and distraction free weekend, and that is exactly what we received. The owners of the property were super friendly and very welcoming.

My girlfriend and I will be heading back before the end of the summer. Make your reservation today and get ready to experience THE BEST vacation experience ever.

BWell.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2009

Cheryl and her family have put together a great group of residences. Each property is uniquely decorated with lots of attention to details. We stayed at two of their residences - the Casa Bella cottage and the Sundace suite. Both were clean, spacious, and comfortable. Wonderful details in the kitchens and bathrooms. For traveling with young children and/or a family group this was perfect. We were able to cook when we wanted to with a fully stocked kitchen. We had access to pools right outside our door. The spaces are great for socializing as a group. The residences are close to City Place for dining and shopping, but there are tons of good restaurants that will deliver right to your door, too. Cheryl made sure that we had pack 'n plays and high chairs for our young children. DVD movies are available from the from their offices and there was laundry on-site. All details were thought of. Everyone in our group remarked at what a perfect place it was. We will definitely return. So much better than a hotel in every way.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2009

My husband and I just visited WPB and stayed in the Casa Grandview for our anniversary. I always seem to be disappointed with hotels and even bed & breakfasts because they are never as nice as my house. When I go away, I want to stay somewhere nicer than what I'm accustomed to, and Casa Grandview blew me away. We stayed in the 1 bedroom Tropical Haven Cabana Suite, and it was unbelievable! Beautiful wood floors, interior design is amazing, very comfortable couch, unbelievably comfortable bed & pillows (I had to ask where she got the pillows!! I'm going to go buy them!), fully stocked kitchen (starbucks coffee, water, soda, OJ, eggs, butter, fresh muffins, bananas, cereal, yogurt...), a full set of Henkel knives!!, big DVD collection to choose from and you can take the movies back to your suite, chairs/umbrellas/towels to take to the beach, extensive toiletries in case you forgot yours (no added charge)....I could go on and on! Cheryl, the owner, was very knowledgeable about the area, had lots of suggestions for us, and went out of her way to make us feel comfortable. Their location is awesome. They are only a few blocks away from City Place and Clematis. We went out for dinner, went to the movies, went to the beach, went to the Flagler Museum. It was such a great trip, and I would highly recommend the Casa Grandview. I know we will return!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2009

We all had the best mini vacation staying at your beautiful Casa, we enjoyed all the extra touches and the home was fully equiped to a high standard!!

We would certainly recommend to family, friends and colleagues!!

Many Thanks
Tracy& Kenny Nairn

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
#4 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#7 of 34 in West Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
#3 of 10 in Palm Beach
Residence Inn West Palm Beach Downtown/CityPlace Area
Residence Inn West Palm Beach Do...
#11 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beac...
#1 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Casa Grandview? Share your experiences!