“A perfect place! A true find!”
Review of Casa Grandview

Casa Grandview
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 20, 2009

Cheryl and her family have put together a great group of residences. Each property is uniquely decorated with lots of attention to details. We stayed at two of their residences - the Casa Bella cottage and the Sundace suite. Both were clean, spacious, and comfortable. Wonderful details in the kitchens and bathrooms. For traveling with young children and/or a family group this was perfect. We were able to cook when we wanted to with a fully stocked kitchen. We had access to pools right outside our door. The spaces are great for socializing as a group. The residences are close to City Place for dining and shopping, but there are tons of good restaurants that will deliver right to your door, too. Cheryl made sure that we had pack 'n plays and high chairs for our young children. DVD movies are available from the from their offices and there was laundry on-site. All details were thought of. Everyone in our group remarked at what a perfect place it was. We will definitely return. So much better than a hotel in every way.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Casa Grandview

Reviewed June 8, 2009

My husband and I just visited WPB and stayed in the Casa Grandview for our anniversary. I always seem to be disappointed with hotels and even bed & breakfasts because they are never as nice as my house. When I go away, I want to stay somewhere nicer than what I'm accustomed to, and Casa Grandview blew me away. We stayed in the 1 bedroom Tropical Haven Cabana Suite, and it was unbelievable! Beautiful wood floors, interior design is amazing, very comfortable couch, unbelievably comfortable bed & pillows (I had to ask where she got the pillows!! I'm going to go buy them!), fully stocked kitchen (starbucks coffee, water, soda, OJ, eggs, butter, fresh muffins, bananas, cereal, yogurt...), a full set of Henkel knives!!, big DVD collection to choose from and you can take the movies back to your suite, chairs/umbrellas/towels to take to the beach, extensive toiletries in case you forgot yours (no added charge)....I could go on and on! Cheryl, the owner, was very knowledgeable about the area, had lots of suggestions for us, and went out of her way to make us feel comfortable. Their location is awesome. They are only a few blocks away from City Place and Clematis. We went out for dinner, went to the movies, went to the beach, went to the Flagler Museum. It was such a great trip, and I would highly recommend the Casa Grandview. I know we will return!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2009

We all had the best mini vacation staying at your beautiful Casa, we enjoyed all the extra touches and the home was fully equiped to a high standard!!

We would certainly recommend to family, friends and colleagues!!

Many Thanks
Tracy& Kenny Nairn

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 22, 2009

We have just returned from our vacation to west palm beach.. we only live an hour away, but after finding the Casa Grandview last year i will just about find any reason to go check in there. I have traveled all over the world and hands down the Casa is my favorite place to stay. Not only do the owners take you in like family .. they also set you up with muffins and fruit and beverages. The grounds are immaculate and the rooms even comfier!! i went as far as emailing to find out about the sheets.. they were like a cloud and by the way ... hand stream pressed !!!.. as i found out.. every detail from the pool to the robes makes you dream about your next stay..... thanks again to Cheryl and her fabulous family for making our trip wonderful !!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2009

We celebrated our wedding anniversary by staying at the Casa and Sunfest. The Casa is the perfect Oasis for Sunfest, it's within walking distance. The rooms are all decorated with a different theme. My sister and her husband also stayed at the Casa in the beach house, so adorable. We are all staying at the Casa next year for Sunfest for sure! Cheryl our hostess made us feel as if we were visiting with old friends rather than staying at a 'hotel'.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2009

I originally found Casa Grandview on vrbo.com, but once I read the reviews on TA, I was ready to book. We were not disappointed in any way! We chose the Urban City Chic casita, and although I'd have preferred to be on the other side of the 'compound', it was so comfortable and the decor was just our style.

We've stayed at a lot of rental properties, but Casa Grandview goes beyond all the others by a long shot. I loved have all the personal items and toiletries available, along with the very nice quality linens and robes. And the 'welcome basket' of breakfast foods, soft drinks and water was greatly appreciated; Cheryl supplies a very generous amount of good quality items, so you don't have to run out to the grocery store. Plenty of satellite entertainment and free wi-fi meant we didn't feel bored when it rained.

We didn't take advantage of the bicycles, but did enjoy the walkability of the location. I particularly enjoyed the neighborhood and looking at all the charming bungalows. Next visit, I think I'll choose one of the bungalows/cottages closer to the pools and enjoy more outdoor space as well as an evening dip in the pool/jacuzzi.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2009

In early March we stayed for a week in the "Urban City Chic Cabana Suite", and it was lovely. This 2 bedroom apartment was beautifully decorated and contained all the amenities one could possibly need (including a welcome basket that provided breakfast for several days). That same attention to detail and anticipation of guests' wants and needs was apparent throughout our stay. It's obvious that the owners, Cheryl and Kirk, care a great deal about their property and their guests. Casa Grandview is located in a quiet historic neighborhood, but it is convenient to City Center, restaurants, and the Norton Museum. There are 2 pools, a hot tub, and a very comfy hammock on the property. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
#3 of 10 in Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#8 of 34 in West Palm Beach
#5 of 10 in Palm Beach
West Palm Beach Marriott
West Palm Beach Marriott
#13 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Casa Grandview? Share your experiences!