“Great place to stay on business”
Review of Casa Grandview

Casa Grandview
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 9, 2008

I travel on business in palm beach all the time and needed a hotel near city place. Casa Grandview fits the bill. It is part hotel and part private house. I stayed in a 2 bed room suite which was like a large very well appointed appartment. The owner of Casa could not be any nicer. She took care of all our needs and runs a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business

Reviewed December 2, 2008

Casa Grandview is a true home away from home. I stayed there for four months while on assignment in West Palm Beach.

The facilities have wonderful home like touches - not sterile like the typical corporate apartment. Cheryl and her staff provide a personal touch.

I highly recommend Casa Grandview to the corporate businessman/woman who is looking for an extended stay place in the West Palm Beach area.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2008

Shelly Markoff & Katya, arriving from Moscow...The only problem with our visit to the Casa Grandview was that the two weeks we spent there were not long enough. Cheryl and Kirk Grantham are the most excellent hosts...well, they go quite a bit beyond that...they and their wonderful family became our friends, always there to offer help, directions and advice.
The homes themselves were nothing short of magnificent, a home away from home, although I could only wish my abode in Azerbaijan were as nice as the homes offered by the Grantham family.
My wife and I only get to the States once each year and we've stayed at other places in the area. Casa Grandview, no matter which of the properties you might take, is far and above anywhere we've stayed before and we can only hope that this year passes quickly so we can return and visit the friends we made, the wonderful Granthams.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2008

I stayed in one of the homes at Casa Grandview for over three months. It was my home away from home while working in West Palm Beach. I travel extensively for my job so I have stayed in a lot of hotels and I believe Casa Grandview is absolutely awesome. The owners have decorated the homes with the utmost in good taste. The home I stayed in is a one room suite with a King Size pedestal bed. The ambience of the room is serene and relaxing. There's even a jacuzzi tub. There are two pools, an outdoor hot tub and outdoor grill area. There are several hammocks around the grounds for a nice nap. I nick named the home "The Jungle Bungalow" because the entrance is very private with tropical plants and trees that create a jungle effect. If you have the chance to stay at the Casa Grandview, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed October 1, 2008

My husband and I stayed here for a few days in August and were very pleasantly surprised. These well-kept cottages/homes were beautifully landscaped, expensively furnished and downright pretty. Some classy touches: high-end appliances and antiques, a big HD-TV with lots of channels, a thoughtfully stocked kitchen and tropical-island-style gardens.
Arguably, there’s a big drawback: a non-beach location in West Palm. But we ended up using the beach at the pricier Breakers Resort, about three miles away. (We had booked spa and waterside restaurant reservations there.) The Casa Grandview was within walking distance of an upscale mall and multiplex.
The owners’ presence on the property did give it a B&B vibe, whereas we usually prefer hotels. But the owners were gracious and professional and the cottages are private. They were also spotlessly clean, and decorated at a taste level way way above the “shabby chic” style common in tropical-area home rentals.
These were luxurious homes in a very pretty “historic district” neighborhood. We would definitely go again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2008

If you are looking to get away to a little piece of heaven then Casa Grandview is it. We were in Florida for a wedding and didn't want just a hotel room. Did we ever make the right choice! We were a party of six and felt like we found our own private oasis. The grounds are gorgeous and the cottages outstanding. We stayed at Casa Grandview's Key West and Bahamas Breeze cottages and absolutely loved them! Everything about them was top notch - furniture, linens, stocked refrigerator, toiletries - they thought of absolutely everything. The pools were beautiful as well. We were close to the beach and City Center. My only question is when can we return!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2008

In July, my two daughters and I decided to get away for a mother - daughter weekend. We were assigned the Key West Cottage, one of several completely renovated cottages on the property. To say it was charming is an understatement. Everything was top notch from the bed linens, furnishings, and several flat screen TVs to a completely stocked - for- breakfast kitchen. We were a short drive from City Place, Palm Beach and the former Henry Flagler mansion, Whitehall, and really enjoyed exploring them all. Would I go back? --- in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
#4 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#7 of 34 in West Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
#3 of 10 in Palm Beach
Residence Inn West Palm Beach Downtown/CityPlace Area
Residence Inn West Palm Beach Do...
#11 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beac...
#1 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Casa Grandview? Share your experiences!