Casa Grandview
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$139
$134
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$148
$131
$124
$113
Hampton.com
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$110
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$324
  • Breakfast included
$243
$215
EmbassySuites.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
$114
$111
Travelocity
SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
$129
Travelocity
$109
Hotwire.com
All reviewsthe penthousethe cottagesrecommend casab bbed and breakfastthought of everythingsouth suitethe main houseguest housekey westwest palmbeach chairsbreakfast was deliciousgracious hostsnorton museumhistoric districtevery morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 17, 2014

This lovely inn is run by wonderfully hospitable people who epitomize the ideal of customer service. I have stayed in boutique hotels all over the world. This one is a masterpiece! The food is lovely. The grounds and accommodations are exquisite. It's close to the airport and convention center and a short cab or bike ride to the beach. LOVED IT!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2014

From arrival to departure we loved everything about Casa Grandview. We stayed in the Penthouse Suite. There are stairs to get there so pack lightly if you have trouble carrying your luggage. The staff is extraordinary and will go to any length to make you happy. A very beautiful part of West Palm Beach and close to everything. We would love to return!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a long weekend recently. We read the reviews and decided it was the perfect spot to just "get away from it all."

When we arrived Joheida greeted us warmly and told us about the many amenities and suggested a place for dinner a few hours later (and even made reservations for us). We were immediately impressed by her willingness to make us comfortable.

We were thrilled with so many things including: the beautiful, charming decor, the luxurious and comfortable King bed (we stayed in the Penthouse Suite), the whirlpool tub, the gorgeous heated saltwater pool and hot tub, the delicious breakfast prepared by the owner, Cheryl, and served by her husband, Kirk, as well as Jo.

I must also mention the bikes that are available for riding. There's no extra charge and we took the opportunity to ride them on our second day there. It was the perfect way to explore the area and we really appreciated the accessibility and ease in being able to use them.

We loved so many things about Casa Grandview but my husband and I agreed in retrospect that interacting with the owners on such a personal level really made our stay meaningful and memorable, and we are eager to return soon. We will be recommending this place to our family and friends.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Hines209
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Me and my wife stayed at Casa Grandview for two nights to celebrate her birthday in October 2013. It was our first stay. We had such a wonderful relaxing time. We are local and know places inSouth Florida. This is our first choice to stay in the area. Definitely we will go back there.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed November 5, 2013

When I found out I was headed to West Palm for work, I immediately called a friend who lives there and said "find me somewhere cute--not a bland hotel." Boy, did she deliver.

I stayed in the Sundance South Suite, and I joked that I wanted to move in. A gorgeous little apartment with a wonderful sitting room that was perfect for reading a book or watching TV, or just catching up with my friend and her husband. If you don't bring a book, no worries--there were tons of books and magazines to choose from. The kitchen area was nice and large, with a nice set up of tea, coffee, soda and snacks for my time there. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was cozy. If I moved to Palm Beach, I would want to live there.

The grounds were lovely--a little collection of buildings with lush landscaping and inviting pool areas (2--one saltwater and one chlorine).

The staff were so nice. Kirk and Cheryl (the owners) are a very sweet couple who treat you like visiting family. And Johanna (I may be misspelling her name) at the front desk was warm and welcoming and made sure I was taken care of. When she saw that I would miss breakfast one day due to my work schedule, she made sure my refrigerator was stocked with fresh yogurt and berries, orange juice, and there were two Zone bars, an apple and banana there for me. The day I had breakfast--wow and yum. All delicious and wonderful! My veggie omelet was the best I've ever had, and the guava pastry was a nice sweet treat.

A side note--this was a business trip, and since I wasn't around enough to enjoy all of the amenities, I would probably recommend the Sundance North Suite or one of the main house suites as a more practical and economical choice. But if you are there and will have free time, the Sundance South is wonderful!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business